King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia, Current Events, Part 2: November 2015- March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The King and Queen attend the Opening session of the International Symposium on Carlos III at the Royal Palace of Aranjuez.

PPE Agency

No, canceled trips were Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, Japan and Korea. The invitation to Portugal was later, the new President was elected in March.

I don't think I have ever seen a turnout like that for Their Majesties. Truly amazing!
I liked the pictures, so much warmth between the couple and it was nice to see how close they got with people, said hello.

Another gret video in this link, more close so some talks can be overheard. I like the moment at the fish store with Leti making questions about the fish and where it comes from :D
http://www.lasprovincias.es/videos/...visitan-mercado-central-5223402711001-mm.html

The old lady they greeted is Consuelo, the oldest customer at the market, she's 102!
She's very beloved by the market stuff and recently receive an hommage for her long loyalty to the market stores, in which she still go shopping everyday. Asked about the royal meeting, Consuelo said: "The girl (Letizia) is very nice. She asked how I was doing. I like them both very much".

One of the sellers, Virginia Hernández, tells she asked Letizia if she had liked the market, to what the Queen answered that she had already been there "before her marriage" and that she liked it very much and it was "gorgeous".

(The info is from this link)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom