King Felipe, Queen Letizia and Family, General News, Part 2: September 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sure she was happy wearing her leather pants again!!!

I am sure I wouldn't be happy if Felipe had the seat in front of me!

:previous: Whilst I wish these sorts of photos wouldn't be shared by the media, it's nice to see the family shopping at lower budget stores.

:previous: Whilst I wish these sorts of photos wouldn't be shared by the media, it's nice to see the family shopping at lower budget stores.

I think this it the point to share these sorts of photos with the media, to show 'normal' they are, buying low cost fashion.
The photo looks carefully staged to me, I mean everybody has a smartphone these days, we'd have seen a lot more photos if this was a 'normal' occasion and not controlled by security.

Thanks for the info lula, Leonor is 14 years old in October, a good age to start.

Curious how her role will be, sitting with Grandma and sister up on the balcony or with her parents on the podium.

I'm still in shock it having dawned on me that Leonor is 14 this October.

Thanks for the info lula, Leonor is 14 years old in October, a good age to start.

Curious how her role will be, sitting with Grandma and sister up on the balcony or with her parents on the podium.
Maybe she'll sit with her parents and deliver a speech.:flowers:

Lula, are there any photos of the King's shopping trip? There didn't seem to be photos in the article that was linked, so I was just curious if store patrons don't typically take photos of the King while he's "off duty" out of deference to him. I've seen photos of other members of the RF while in non-official capacities, so I wondered.

Last edited:
:previous: Nice to see Leonor and Sofia with Letizia. From a distance, the girls look like twins in these photos!

The Spanish Royal Family is the epitome of regal beauty and class.❤️

The girls have grown so fast and quite lovely. Look so much a like now. Hope that the media lets them alone for a few years yet so they can enjoy their young lives as normal as possible in their special spot in life. I believe Felipe and Letizia have achieved so far and I congratulate them. When they are in late teens is quite soon enough to be bogged down with public responsibilities.

First day of school for Leonor and Sofia 9/11/19
https://us.hola.com/royals/gallery/...g-felipe-daughters-first-day-school-photos/1/

[QUOTEQueen Letizia and King Felipe were like any other proud parents dropping their kids off at school. The hands-on mom and dad drove their daughters Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofía to Madrid's Santa Maria de los Rosales on Wednesday, September 11. The Princesses have been attending the school, which their dad Felipe was once a student of, since they were young. Leonor and Sofía's return to school follows a fun-filled summer attending camp in the United States and vacationing with their family in Mallorca. The royals were all smiles as they made their way from their car into the school. Future Queen Leonor, 13, officially started her third year of secondary education (9th grade), while Sofia, 12, began her first year (7th grade). Judging by their smiles, the Princesses looked happy to be reuniting with their classmates.][/QUOTE]

Sofia is more like Queen Letizia. Leonor is more Bourbon. The two girls are very beautiful and note that they are well behaved.

:previous: The girls seem to be interested in theatre, as they're often seen on theatre trips with their parents. Nice to see that Letizia and Felipe are introducing them to traditional Spanish theatre too, especially for Leonor since she'll be queen one day.

Back
Top Bottom