King Felipe, Queen Letizia and Family, General News Part 1: August 2014 - Sept. 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A state visit to the UK would be interesting and unexpected. You can normally count on a visit to spain by a latin american country at some stage

According twitter, King Felipe and Queen Letizia were yesterday in the theater watching the play "Scenes from a Marriage"

@VMagarino

En los teatros del canal viendo Darín y de repente... aparecen el Rey Felipe y la Reina Leticia

#escenasvidaconyugal en #teatrosdelcanal para los Reyes de España como cualquier matrimonio a echar unas risas

I wish people would learn to spell the name correctly though... It's Letizia... :(

Yes, but there are no pics. i was sort of hoping to see the girls...

Those girls are too sheltered. I understand they are young but, they are Princesses and one is the next in line to the throne. They need to be seen more. Just my opinion. Seems Letizia is too protective.

following the decision of felipe to use la mareta residence for touristic promotion purposes, el mundo publishes an article on the residence, which was a present by the jordanian king hussein to the king of spain, and of other 'presents' by foreign royalty to the spanish royals. among these are 2 identical ferraris in black and silver given to the king and allegedly his then 'friend' corinna.

the cars went on auction recently but weren't bought. there's a link to an older article, mentioning corinna's 'exile' from spain following JC's accident in botswana and the shooting of the elephant, where she went with him. before that point, she was leaving in a residence on the grounds of el pardo, belonging to the national patrimony, which has a private access road to the palace of zarzuela.

El Rey 'se deshace' de un palacio que los reyes jordanos regalaron a Juan Carlos I | loc | EL MUNDO
El Ferrari negro que la princesa Corinna nunca pudo estrenar | loc | EL MUNDO
Diez curiosidades de la casa de Corinna en El Pardo. Noticias de Casas Reales

Last edited:
Those girls are too sheltered. I understand they are young but, they are Princesses and one is the next in line to the throne. They need to be seen more. Just my opinion. Seems Letizia is too protective.

I am in agreement with protecting the girls for now. I am sure they both have an agreement on when the Princess of Asturias will perform her first audience and royal duty

I agree. IMHO there is no reason for them to be photographed frequently. They can be slowly introduced their royal duties over time. The annual photoshoots, photos for special events ie: First Communion are plenty for the time being.

I agree. IMHO there is no reason for them to be photographed frequently. They can be slowly introduced their royal duties over time. The annual photoshoots, photos for special events ie: First Communion are plenty for the time being.

What photos for special events? I must have missed those for the 10th birthday or bestowing the order of the golden fleece.

These are opportunities that are missed even without exposing Leonor to the press, by publishing a photo.

I didn't see any visible security following the King's car or any in the vehicle. Would they be waiting at stops along the route or do they travel without anyone?

It seems the reason is an engagement overlapping, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom