King Felipe & Queen Letizia Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elsa M.

Heir Apparent , TRF Author
City
--
Country
Portugal
Welcome to the new picture thread for the Prince and Princess of Asturias.

The old thread can be found here.

Please keep in mind our
Posting Rules & Guidelines:
*this thread is for pictures of older events;
*do not forget providing sources for all images and articles;
*don’t forget to use a photo host account; pictures attached to the forum may be deleted by the moderators without warning to the poster.

Have fun!

this pic is rather late for Current Events thread, so i placed it here. :p

a cute pic of Princess Letizia and kids Andrea and Victor from the visit to Fuenlabrada, from Corbis. :)

Still there is people who say that Letizia is cold and unpleasant… as they dare!

thanks a lot rchainho.
i love the first pic of IML (i hope someone kindly change it into an avator)and all the pics of letizia and the kids.

a photo of the Princes of Asturias' visit to Pope John Paul II back in 2004, from People en Español magazine:

:)

thanks so much for the photos from IML, rchainho

you're welcome corazon. What about your reuteurs photos?

I am not sure which thread to post this in, but I have been wanting to ask this question for ever. Has anybody ever confused pictures (seen in magazines) of Letizia and of Queen Rania, thinking one is the other ? (For example, the pictures of Letizia's wedding!) It used to happen to me all the time. Do they really look alike , or have a similar way of dressing,or do I need to adjust my glasses ?

iloveroyals said:
I am not sure which thread to post this in, but I have been wanting to ask this question for ever. Has anybody ever confused pictures (seen in magazines) of Letizia and of Queen Rania, thinking one is the other ? (For example, the pictures of Letizia's wedding!) It used to happen to me all the time. Do they really look alike , or have a similar way of dressing,or do I need to adjust my glasses ?

actually, you can answer 'yes' to all three of your questions. :D in the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/royals-similar-styles-2405.html thread, you can find a lot of pics of Princess Letizia and Queen Rania where they look like they're wearing the exact same outfits, like in this post: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/401975-post183.html

;)

Last edited:
I have nerver seen this pics of Prince and Princess Of Asturias.
I,m not sure but I think that all of them are in Mexico.

from Profimedia

Last edited:
Cover

old pictures Letizia

monica821 said:
Cover

old pictures Letizia
Very nice, thanks! I love her hair in that lenght. Maybe during holidays she will have her hair cut again, it's too long now...:)

Paty said:
I have nerver seen this pics of Prince and Princess Of Asturias.
I,m not sure but I think that all of them are in Mexico.

from Profimedia
Yes Paty, those are from Mexico.

Felipe looks so good with the beard! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Marie Claire september 2006 scan
African Don Felipe (altered photo)

For Christ sake!!
What's the point of doing that?...

Elsa M. said:
What's the point of doing that?...

Beats me ;) ... maybe to show Prince Felipe he should be thankful for his Borbon's features?! :lol: ahahahahahahah

Now, more seriously, I wonder what that Gallup Popularity Poll says. I went to their site but could not reach the poll Marie Claire mentions...

Redferns, Thank you for sharing:flowers: !

Is anything mentioned at Marie Claire magazine regarding the Poll, Redferns? It would be nice to read it and to see if there was a need to make Felipe's transformation and what's the purpose of it...

Regards,
mtbcm

HOLA

felipeleti2ja1.jpg

felipeletirj9.jpg

Mari_* said:
Yes Paty, those are from Mexico.

Felipe looks so good with the beard! :)

I think he looks much better with a beard than without! Is it because he does not have a defined jaw?

does anyone have pics or links in this forum of them during the 2004 olympics in athens?

Wow, princess was especially beautiful in this pics.

Many thinks Lula for sharing with us this new video and this pics of the Princes.

It's the first time that I can heard a speech in a narrow space ( I have yet heard the Prince's Speeches as for the Awards of Prince of Asturias) and I'm surprise in the good sens by his diction and his way to express regarding a subject both personal because the Prince knew Jaime Fernandez de arroz as a friend and technical because it's an economic and financial prize.

As it's very difficult for observer as me to have an idea on the Prince's activities because I have no direct knowledge about his activities except by the press's commentaries, I have to admit that I found this speech very good in its form and its signification.

When we considere that the Prince is doing at least two speeches by week, we could think that he have a monotonous way to express. I'm so surprised because it's not the case.

Many thanks again Dear Lula to share with us this document of " firsthand".

As usual, it's allways better to can to access at the information by this way!

Elsa M. said:
Here's a gallery of photos of Princess Letizia's double, Esther Mur, a Catalan actress/opportunist, who earns the life, due to her similarities with the future queen of Spain:

http://www.20minutos.es/galeria/1818/0/0/

Dear Elsa M., I saw as you this pics and comments about the dobble of the Princess of Asturias.

Generally speaking, I'm very found of good caricatures because it's can be a good way to express some your opinion.

In this case I'm very perplexe because, this woman dosen't seem to be a good actress and don't succeed to hide her vulgarity.

I hope for her that she could make so profits before than people are fed up.

No; she is not alike , not the little bit. They have only similar features. But they are not alike like identical twins...

Vanesa.

Back
Top Bottom