King Felipe & Queen Letizia Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elsa M. said:
This is a joke, but there's a face transformer on the web, where one can upload a photo and see what one would look like, in a few decades...

Someone has tried with Princess Letizia's photo and this is the result:

http://farrago.ionosfera.com/wp-content/letizia.jpg

Very interesting! I read somewhere that scientist does this to identify missing people. I liked the result with a Princess of Asturias pic. Good enough...

Did someone tries this technique with pics of Tsar Nicholas II children? Since they died before they could become old people, it should be interesting to know how they could have looked if they would reach old age...Just wondering...:ermm:

Vanesa.

Thanks for the pics Redferns. The ones with Felipe greeting the crowd are fantastic.

Mari_* said:
Letizia y su doble, como dos gotas de agua - 20minutos.es

IMO they don't like alike, only a little bit on the last picture but that's all. It's not like they're twins or two drops of water like the article says.

I agree. The model/actress, whatever you wanna call her, is kind of similar but has rather harsh and cheap looking features. Nowhere near as lovely as our Letizia :wub:

Absolutly thanks for your pics. The shots o the Princess of nAsturias are great ( as usual ! ) I find it's very difficult for a woman to support a first plan, becayse the skin, the make up and so on, but Letizia is supporting that so well. She is absolutly tremandous in first plan, we can see some details of her beauty as her very fine ears, very long lashes(astonishing !).

The Princess don't have a regular beauty neither academic one, but all her features is making an estupendous "portrait" !

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutly thanks for your pics. The shots o the Princess of nAsturias are great ( as usual ! ) I find it's very difficult for a woman to support a first plan, becayse the skin, the make up and so on, but Letizia is supporting that so well. She is absolutly tremandous in first plan, we can see some details of her beauty as her very fine ears, very long lashes(astonishing !).

The Princess don't have a regular beauty neither academic one, but all her features is making an estupendous "portrait" !

Letizia's time as an anchor certainly helps here because she had to learn over the years how to dress, use make up etc, even if there are different requirements for a TV presenter (use of light, more make up etc) than for her role as princess.

To mention my usual critzism these pics are great but sadly belong to the period where Letizia was on top of her looks, hair, dressing etc and I am desperately waiting for those days to come back ;)

To mention my usual critzism these pics are great but sadly belong to the period where Letizia was on top of her looks, hair, dressing etc and I am desperately waiting for those days to come back ;)

Life is question of taste, and in its field everybody has his opinion. " IMO" ( very stupid jingle) I find that the top of the Princess of Asturias is now, with some more humanity in her look, some more distance with a pseudo fashion style and a more great conscience of the way to manage her body in public, to try to diversify her hairdo. You can understand that I 'm not desesperated at all :D

I was very glad when he shaved his beard. Was there areason for him growing the beard?

Stellad

thanks for those pictures of your own redferns! they are great! you seem to have seen the princes quite a lot! did you get the chance to talk to them or shake hands in any of those days? thanks once again!

thanks for these pics!!! where and when did you take them??

it seems that Felipe and Letizia visited the culture center Pelaires in Palma

That picture of Letizia ..

I wondered if anyone could find me the picture of Letizia and Felipe walking on the street, where she turns around, when she sees the PRADA dress Mary wore for Prince Henri's 70th birthday .. ? I thought that was a funny picture.

I have been looking and looking, but I couldn't find it..

Thank you, in advance. :flowers:

I wondered if anyone could find me the picture of Letizia and Felipe walking on the street, where she turns around, when she sees the PRADA dress Mary wore for Prince Henri's 70th birthday .. ? I thought that was a funny picture.

I have been looking and looking, but I couldn't find it..

Thank you, in advance. :flowers:

Do you happen to know when approximately it was taken? I mean if it was really long time ago or just recently, no need for the exact date. Because I saved a lot of pictures of them on my computer and I do recall pictures of them shopping on the streets of Madrid, I'll try finding it, but I can't promis anything!

i don't think it was taken in madrid, but while on holiday in palma de majorca. it was perhaps the first summer together after they married.

Yes, the picture was taken in Summer (or Spring) of 2004, and judging the clothes she was wearing, it was probably in Mallorca. She's wearing white pants, I think, but I'm not sure.

Letizia and Felipe at a vacation in Ribadesella August 2004
Olycom
Olycom
Olycom
Letizia and Felipe in Latin America July 2004
Olycom

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom