It's A Girl - Infanta Leonor: October 31, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xicamaluca

Courtier
City
Portugal
Country
Portugal
El Mundo and TVE as just confirmed!!!

Last edited:
xicamaluca said:
eL MUNDO AS CONFIRMED
Does this mean now that the girl will now be the second in line to the throne after her father and that the rules guiding the line of secession will change?

to felipe and letizia!!!
Baby200404Hf.jpg

acid_rain3075 said:
Does this mean now that the girl will now be the second in line to the throne after her father and that the rules guiding the line of secession will change?

If she has no brothers, no change would be necessary, she would automatically be the next in line. I do hope that they change the succession laws so that she is the heir no matter what!

Congratulations to the happy to th Princes, the the Kings and all spanish people!!!!

I knew it :D
Congratulations to Letizia, Felipe and their families

Congratulations to the Felipe and Letizia and SRF! :)

Congrats! A Girl! How Wonderful! Now I finally can get to my bed! A Princess for Spain.. absolutly wonderful! Good Nigth!

I can't wait to see the first pictures of her. :)

BigHeadShrimp, you made it through to the announcement. Now you can go out and celebrate! :D :D

tenemos una nueva infanta welcome baby girl

Congratulations to Felipe and Letizia and Spain!!!

I was guessing a boy too but I am glad I was wrong..:) And I hope that the succession law will be changed!

I am glad that she is a girl because many journalists will have to close the mouth. But there worries the whole political topic in one week that already was complicated. I hope that the politicians behave.

Goodness...I was right again! When everyone was saying that Mary was going to have a girl...I predicted she will have a boy and she did. Everyone thought that Letizia would have a boy...I said a girl and now she has! WOW! That means that Mary is the only one of the European Crown Princes who has had a boy as a first born! But regardless...Congrats to Felipe and Letizia...I hope there will be no complications in changing the succession law!

Isabel said:
I can't wait to see the first pictures of her.

She'll be gorgeous, no doubt, with such beautiful parents! :)

Bella Lumina said:
She'll be gorgeous, no doubt, with such beautiful parents! :)

No doubt about it. A true stunner. Do you think that she will have her mother's eyes? Lovely dark hair like her father, great bone structure from either and amazing eyes like her mother.....:)

Congratulations to this lovely couple....it's so nice that they had a little girl! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
king.gif

FELICIDADES A LOS PRINCIPES!

Congratulations to Philip and Letizia, futures parents of the little girl! :D

I waited that the baby was a boy... but I know that the little one will be the wonderful infanta! ;)

Viva la Spaña!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom