It's A Girl - Infanta Leonor: October 31, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW INFANTA OF SPAIN!!:D

Whoo hoooo! :)

I hope the little girl will be as beautiful as both of her parents, and as intelligent and strong-willed as her wonderful mommy! :)

Two granddaughters for the King and Queen of Spain this year! I bet this little girl will have grandpa Juan Carlos wrapped around her little fingers soon enough! :p

It will be nice for this little girl to have a playmate in Irene so close in age, too.

I cant sleep! I did have too come back here! I'm so exited..

i'm still SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! haha......i can go out and eat now...haha...dun have to worry when the little one is born

Congratulations to Felipe & Letizia and all the RF and the Spaniards!

Viva La Infanta!

she is future queen until a boy is born, right?

corazon said:

Yes, that is of course unless the succession law is changed to allow the first born child regardless of gender to ascend. If it does not change before Felipe and Letizia have a son or never changes, then her first born brother will be the future monarch.

Of course, if she doesn't have any brothers, then she will remain second in the Line of Sucession behind her father.

Imagine what Letizia and Felipe must be feeling...Just think - to give birth to the future Queen of Spain! :)

oh, thanks for you answer!

corazon said:
Yes. I hope she'll be the Queen anyway, with the change of the constitution.

TVE is presenting a special edition. See in TVE EN DIECTO:

http://www.rtve.es

i hope when i come back in a few hrs....i'll get the name of the new infanta!

Wonderful news!! There is nothing on the news here in the States. The little princess is a cute Halloween baby!!

The new spanish Infanta has born at 02:35 (according to El Mundo), October 31 :)

bigheadshirmp said:
yes for now...but i think they're going to change the succession law...so that the first born (in the case the princess/infanta) would be future queen of spain

I certainly hope that they do. It would be nice to see all of Europe's reigning RF's adopt that policy. I think that in this day and age that it is time.

Fantastic! A girl!

Soooo many so called reporters have lots of egg on their face right now!!!

Can't wait to hear the details. Hope she has her mother's eyes.

Congrats to the new parents and to the Spanish people!

Huh, maybe too soon for a royal wedding between heirs to Denmark and Spain? :D

A Halloween Princess! Congrats to Felipe, Letizia, and all of Spain!

Elsa M. said:
Yes. I hope she'll be the Queen anyway, with the change of the constitution.

I hope she will be queen, too. Then we'll have some wonderful royal girl power in the future: Elisabeth, Amalia, Ingrid Alexandra, and the Spanish Infanta.

So what happens now? Can we expect that Felipe will give a press conference as his brothers-in-law did when their children were born? With a champagne toast to Letizia and the baby girl?

How very exciting! I'm glad this little girl decided to make her appearance now -- it is only 9 p.m. for me. Here I thought that I would have to go to bed (for a restless night of sleep at that) and have to wait to find out in the morning if Letizia had a girl or a boy.

Isabel said:
I think that in this day and age that it is time.

I totally agree ... history has shown that women certainly can rule as well as men!

First, the medical team will speak i think. Only later, CP Felipe will give a press conference.

Congratulations to the Spanish royal family!

I was sure this was going to be a boy because of how Letizia seemed to have done the same as Mary but just a few weeks later - wedding, pregnancy, early contractions - and now she goes and breaks a perfect run!

Alexandria said:
I hope she will be queen, too. Then we'll have some wonderful royal girl power in the future: Elisabeth, Amalia, Ingrid Alexandra, and the Spanish Infanta....

That would be something wouldn't it? Of this generation women could reign supreme, so to speak.

I certainly hope that the law is changed. Talk about something to look forward to in the years to come.

can you imagin prince felipe with her little girl in his hands?? That's going to be a very lovely picture.I can't wait to see felipe in front off the journalist telling the expirience .

Wow! Congratulations to the Prince and Princess of Asturias!! :p

Alexandria said:
I hope she will be queen, too. Then we'll have some wonderful royal girl power in the future: Elisabeth, Amalia, Ingrid Alexandra, and the Spanish Infanta.

I hope they change the laws as well. Any pictures yet?

lapopdiva said:
can you imagin prince felipe with her little girl in his hands?? That's going to be a very lovely picture.I can't wait to see felipe in front off the journalist telling the expirience .
Ohhhh!! I can't wait for that! :)

Congrats to the couple. I hope the baby is healthy.
I wonder what her name will be. When will they announce it? Do we have to wait to the christening or will they announce it before.

lapopdiva said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh i just pictured that in my head and will be such a cute a sweet thing :eek:

CONTRATULATIONS!!!!!!

A LITTLE GIRL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom