Infanta Sofía Starts Kindergarten: September 11, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice family event, infanta Sofia looks so cute. The children grow so fast ...
Gallery:
Daylife

Aww she's such a cutiee pie!! To me she starting to look like mummy, she's so beautiful!! Thanks a lot for the pics! :)

Sofia has really grown up. She looks so sweet in these photos. I love her Hello Kitty backpack! Is this outfit a school uniform?

I thought the Princes were going to speak to the press or say something, like they did with Leonor.

What a cutie-pie. It's amazing how much she's grown just since we last saw her (couple months ago). I adore her little backpack - even matches her uniform. :)

:flowers: Cute baby :):) !!!!! thank u for the great pics ...:)

She is a little Bourbon type.

What a lovely little girl is Infantita Sofia. And how much she resembles her auntie Infanta Cristina at the same age!

Infanta Sofia looks so cute! I think it is good that they did not bring Leonor, because now the moment was for Sofia alone.

How long will she go to this day care? Two years?

I guess one year like Leonor did. Next year she'll go to the same school as her big sister.

Sofia is so cute! She has grown up fast! She is starting to look her mommy. I like her Hello Kitty backpack.:)

Sofia looks tall for her age and even taller than what Leanor was at that age. She's going to be very tall like her papa!

how sweet, she's adorable! She's going to be tall indeed! a very cute, adorable looking girl! Love that we got to see this moment.

I have been really busy so I didn't see these pictures. I just have to say i'm really surprised. Sofia is getting incredible beauty. she has a spectacular features, for sure she will be the beauty of the family. AMAZING!

These photos are so sweet.Both Infantas are amazingly cute.I hope that Letizia and Felipe will have more children and they will be as beautiful as Leonora and Sofia.

Back
Top Bottom