Infanta Leonor's Second Birthday: October 31, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Leonor is so charming with her hair curled, in a recent picture. She is like an angel. I wish her third year of life will be with a lot of joy.

Duke, since already I have said it to you is not anything that the Spanish Royal House does habitually, the official photos are distributed in very exceptional occasions. It is not a habitual custom for every celebration.
Neither are habitual the sessions of photos organized in Zarzuela for birthday, anniversaries, etc... Another thing is that in some socasiones they facilitate that the press could do photos.

Doesn´t Cristina usually do some kind of informal photo shoot for the press around her kids birthdays?

Doesn´t Cristina usually do some kind of informal photo shoot for the press around her kids birthdays?

Because of it I have said in the Zarzuela;).

In some occasions, specially if the Queen is they are left to come out in photographs with the children. But it happens in Barcelona, and nevertheless it has never happened in Madrid with the children of the Infanta Elena.

In my opinion in Barcelona the circumstances are more favorable for this type of photos; there is few press for that waits in house of the Infanta when they know that there is a birthday (they are not summoned), surely even they are always the same photographers ... in Madrid the pressure and the quantity of the press is very much major, more difficult to control. On the other hand, the Infanta Cristina lives in a big house in a calm neighborhood and high class, the Infanta Elena lives in a good neighborhood, but in a flat in Madrid's center.

In case of the Princes they live in the Zarzuela , I do not believe that option combines to call there for the whole press.

I can very easily understand that the Princes of Asturias didn´t publish any photos of Leonor at her second birthday, they probably think that she has had enough publicity this year.
I remember seeing photos of Leonor in March with Queen Sofia at the iceshow, in April with her parents in Faunia, in May three times (two times visiting Letizia and Sofia and the day they were released from the hospital), in July at the christening of Sofia and at the end of July photos from three days of the vacation. In August there were photos of Leonor from three days at the vacation and the royal family photoshoot in Marivent. In September the photoshoot of Leonor´s first day at school and in October the photos from the family´s visit to the zoo.
I think there has been enough photos of Leonor in the media this year.

I can very easily understand that the Princes of Asturias didn´t publish any photos of Leonor at her second birthday, they probably think that she has had enough publicity this year.
I remember seeing photos of Leonor in March with Queen Sofia at the iceshow, in April with her parents in Faunia, in May three times (two times visiting Letizia and Sofia and the day they were released from the hospital), in July at the christening of Sofia and at the end of July photos from three days of the vacation. In August there were photos of Leonor from three days at the vacation and the royal family photoshoot in Marivent. In September the photoshoot of Leonor´s first day at school and in October the photos from the family´s visit to the zoo.
I think there has been enough photos of Leonor in the media this year.
I totally agree..

I totally agree..

I think they will only release photos for milestone birthdays. Obviously the first year which they did. Is three years a milestone? I know 7, 16 (here in the US), 18 (in the Phippines), 21, and 25.

where can i find those pictures of leonor at the zoo in the last 2weeks???

you can find them in a previous royal family of spain current events thread. they are precious!:flowers:

¡FELiZ CUMPLEAÑOS

INFANTA LEONOR !

:spainflag::princess3::crown6::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:
I don't like the Royal House attitude of not releasing the Infanta's pic in her second Birthday. But when Infanta leonor will be Queen, things will be different (I hope!)

Vanesa.

Antena3
Infant Leonor, with so single 2 years, heads a ranking already. It is the favorite between the small ones of all the Royal Houses. Leonor, the greater daughter of Princes de Asturias is amused, expressive and one "terremoto", according to a German magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom