Infanta Leonor Starts Kindergarten: September 7, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANT TOO SEE MY LITTLE SOFI TOO!! :lol::lol: She's SOOO INCREDIBLY CUTE!, I guess we'll have to wait until the presentation to the Virgin (but I hope they'll show her earlier!)
Felipe has three beautiful girls at home! :)

I think that we will have to wait until the presentation to the Virgin too .. and yes, felipe has three beautiful girls at home, and he loves them a lot, is a "padrazo" and a super husband:wub:

I repeat it. The day-care center to which the Infanta Leonor goes belongs to a public institution, but it is not public, not any child can accede to it. It is a day-care center only for children of persons who are employed at the Royal Guard or at National wealth, both public organisations linked to the Wreath. In Spain until a few years ago the public day-care centers have not developed, and in big cities like Madrid it is difficult to find seat. Because of it many public institutions and many companies create own day-care centers for exclusive use of the personnel. For example, the Congress of the Deputies also has its own day-care center. The public day-care centers are another thing.

Infanta Leonor at nursery

PPE Agency Madrid

Thanks for explaining it, Lula. Now I know it's not here in Brazil it's difficult to find a place in a public kindergarten or a day-care center. If you don't find a place, you need to leave your children in a private kindergarten or pay a babysitter.

I just LOVE her. She is so precious and her expressions are so animated. She is so full of joy! What charisma...she is a superstar already!

Does the school have a website that we can access? Tanx..

Photo #16 is precious. She has such a beautiful smile. She's not just Shirley Temple cute. She's beautiful with beautiful features and that hair! So full and curley. Yes, she has so many lively expressions and personality! Spanish photographers probably all are swooning over, thinking of how much money they can make out of her in years to come.

I like Letizia's outfit. It's professional and fashionable at the same time. The big paisley patterns make the blouse very chic.

Could someone translate what these reporters/commentators talked about? They seem to have a lot to say.

Leonor is so cute. She waved goodbyes to the photographers. She's a natural in handling the media! ;) She's having those photographers wrapped around her little finger by now. And look at all the photographers! I wonder how many were there. It looks like at least three dozens.

Last edited:
After all the elogious words about Eleonor is very difficult to add something of original which would discribe better this incredible little girl.

Except the fact that the Princes of Asturias can be very happy and proud of their daughters, what can we say more about this wonderful blue eyes, so marvellous smile, so charming little teeth and so on.

Yes I can add one thing which can explain my position, I'm totally biaised!!...

Last edited:
what's so terrible about it? most little children with working parents go to nursery school. christian of denmark, for example, started nursery school some months ago and nobody complained. it's in fact quite normal actually, and i heard so many people complaining about leonor not going... now that she is going, people are still complaining because she is going.... :ermm:
That is not true! People complained A LOT when Christian started nursery school, most users thought it was way too early.

Oh My, Leonor is so cute :wub:

The're a cute family, really, the three of them, it's a beautiful picture, except for the olive pants and belt Letizia wore!

Age two or nearly two is never too early for a child to begin some kind of classes, usually this kind of day care or nursery school, called variously in different parts of the world. It's always a good thing. The wealthy parents do it because they understand. Unfortunately, we see a lot of poor kids not having the same oppurtunity (or their parents aren't as aware of the good in it). But it is always to be done if possible, imho. These little tykes are begging for mental stimulation. Their brains are yearning for it. :D

Could someone translate what these reporters/commentators talked about? They seem to have a lot to say.

Mainly, they speak on the girl, seems to them very graceful and independent, etc... also on how it is the classroom where Leonor is ( she is in the classroom “aire” and her square has a moon like symbol for her) and on which takes in the bag (suppositions), the last journalist speaks on the election of this day-care center, thinks that the reason for this election is fundamentally by confidentiality, the companions of Leonor are children of people who work for the crown.

the last journalist speaks on the election of this day-care center, thinks that the reason for this election is fundamentally by confidentiality, the companions of Leonor are children of people who work for the crown.

I suppose it's somewhat true, given the affiliation of the Guard children to the royal family, though I first thought her classmates must be what we call in the US "military brats" (that is, the children of military officers.) :D

I hope that the young princess enjoys her introduction to schooling. The photos are wonderful and thank you for sharing them.

Mainly, they speak on the girl, seems to them very graceful and independent, etc... also on how it is the classroom where Leonor is ( she is in the classroom “aire” and her square has a moon like symbol for her) and on which takes in the bag (suppositions), the last journalist speaks on the election of this day-care center, thinks that the reason for this election is fundamentally by confidentiality, the companions of Leonor are children of people who work for the crown.

Thank you!

Oh My, Leonor is so cute :wub:

The're a cute family, really, the three of them, it's a beautiful picture, except for the olive pants and belt Letizia wore!

What olive pants and belt??? Her pants are gray and her belt is gold.

I just LOVE her. She is so precious and her expressions are so animated. She is so full of joy! What charisma...she is a superstar already!

As they say in Hollywood, she has the "IT" factor even at this young age. She'll be a royal superstar for sure when she grows up and not just in Spain. By the time she's 18, William's wife - whomever he marries - will be old news. The stage will be set for Leonor.

More big pics!
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2040/1erdacoleleoelpardo26mu4.jpg
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9108/1erdacoleleoelpardo10gy4.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3013/1erdacoleleoelpardo39ah1.jpg

Last edited:
Letizia blouse is from Massimo Dutti this Autum Colletion (we can go there and buy one :))

It seams that they don't even take her directly to the classrom, they leave her at the entrance!

Wow! These big ones where you can really see Leonor's face well are amazing. Such beautiful, intense eyes; such an intelligent expression. Thanks so much.

Letizia blouse is from Massimo Dutti this Autum Colletion (we can go there and buy one :))

I don't really like the blouse. It makes her look too old. Her choice of clothes lately has not been my favorite.

I thought at first she had some kind of 'Princess' bag but thanks to your wonderful HQ pics, we can see it is really the Fairies, one of whom is Tinkerbell. :D I just fall in love with this little Shirley Temple of Royalty all the time. With her cutie blonde curls....

I don't really like the blouse. It makes her look too old. Her choice of clothes lately has not been my favorite.

As you can noticed - may be - this thread is regarding the Leonor first official day entrance to the kindergarden.....:rolleyes: and as you know like everybody Massimo Duti is today designer for the youth and young men/women, so it's strange that this charming blouse makes the Princess of Asturias look old, but as we can noticed too all the tastes are in the nature and it's dosen't meant that one is better than an other :D

More we can see this little girl more we can realized that it's a true phenomenum. It's a very good idea to send her to a kindergarden to learn a lot a little things with friends of her age that is doing her mental landscape very personal, far away from her fathers, her grandmothers, her nannies.:angel:

I thought at first she had some kind of 'Princess' bag but thanks to your wonderful HQ pics, we can see it is really the Fairies, one of whom is Tinkerbell. :D I just fall in love with this little Shirley Temple of Royalty all the time. With her cutie blonde curls....

You are right, when I saw Leonor for the christiening of her sister or for the photosession of Marivent palace, the first reference that I had was Shirley Temple... when she was very little girl....:)

You are right, when I saw Leonor for the christiening of her sister or for the photosession of Marivent palace, the first reference that I had was Shirley Temple... when she was very little girl....:)

Me too! I remember when I saw her, I said " I love her hair, reminds me to Shirley Temple!:wub:"

What an enchanting smile! If she's not a princess, she could get acting/modeling gigs easily. It's funny so many people made a big fuss about the birth mark on her nose. Now it's barely noticeable and no one brings it up any more. Some people comment that Leo looks like her grandmom Sofia. I don't think so. I think she got her beautiful eyes from her mom. As with her mom, the eyes are her best features.

It's amazing how we all fall head over heels for this little girl and we are not even Spaniards. I can't imagine how in love Spaniards are with their future queen.

Thanks to all who took the time to post pictures- this site, in general, is so comprehensive thanks to all of you who find the various links to pictures and stories!

That said, Leonor is a delight. I smile and laugh just by looking at the pictures of her, and as beautiful as her sister may be, Leonor will be the monarchy's saving grace. She could give Amalia a run for her money.

To that end, have Amalia and Leonor met? I know their parents are friends/friendly. The girls could, along with their sisters, be quite a happy little group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom