Infanta Leonor Starts Kindergarten: September 7, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very cool I really like them! :cool::)

Simply gorgeous. She has so many expressions on her face that are absolutely adorable. Love this little girl.

Stellad

Thank you for beautiful pictures. They made me heartily smile.

Leonor is a cutie, she has gorgeous curls. I wonder if she is blond after mother or father. Was prince Felipe blond as a baby?
I think it is too early to send her to a day care, though. It is not like her mom has to work 8 hours a day.

Actually Lakshmi both, Felipe & Letizia, were blond, and Felipe was blonder than Letizia! :flowers:

Certainly does! What a cute idea for a father of little girls.

Thanks Redferns:flowers:

Look at this photo!
The cufflinks of the Felipe´s shirt seems to be a “litte girl”, isn´t it?

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9319/ipa200709070098021jt1.jpg

Yes, it is. I have yet noticed that and looked for to try to find thefirm which is doing it. May be Pomellato, an italian firm which do jeweles in this style can do cufflinks like that. i'm totally found off this touch of fantaisy for a man in a grey outfit. Good point for Felipe!:flowers:

when i was going through the picture of the photo call i noticed clipped to Letizia's belt were two blue hair clips of Leonor's - it was so cute :wub:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5844/ipa200709070098008ae6.jpg - clips on the belt

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7803/prisma1027613zy5.jpg - after leaving Leonor the clips have gone

PrincessofEurope, you have an incredible attention to detail. I would have never noticed that. It is very cute. It makes me wonder what other cute little details we've missed over the years.:flowers:

PrincessofEurope, you have an incredible attention to detail. I would have never noticed that. It is very cute. It makes me wonder what other cute little details we've missed over the years.:flowers:

Yes, we can imagine! Many thanks to shre with us this charming observation!:wub:

Does Letizia still leaves Leonor in the school every morning? We haven't had any pictures so we can assume Media are really concern for the well beeing of Leonor!

Does Letizia still leaves Leonor in the school every morning? We haven't had any pictures so we can assume Media are really concern for the well beeing of Leonor!

I believe that they are images that already do not have interest, to see to pass a car and to obtain photos of bad quality, it is not interesting for the press. Probably when it is the birthday of the girl, do it, but to diary it would be absurd.

It is so obivous the CP loves all his ladies so very much. It is so nice to see this new generation of royals getting married for love, not for the blue blood line to continue. They all seem to be hands on fathers, and not ashamed to show their love for their wives or children in public.

jspate - I agree - Leonor is def a Shirley Temple! - Are you seriously from Marietta? I'm an Alpharetta - and was SURE I was the only one my age (22) who was interested in this stuff!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom