Infanta Leonor Starts Kindergarten: September 7, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
leonor's really cute on those uniforms. It's nice that she starts school now. she can interact w/ other children and learn new things. We never see her sad on her pictures. she always smile during photoshoots!! :wub:;)

As you can noticed - may be - this thread is regarding the Leonor first official day entrance to the kindergarden.....:rolleyes: and as you know like everybody Massimo Duti is today designer for the youth and young men/women, so it's strange that this charming blouse makes the Princess of Asturias look old, but as we can noticed too all the tastes are in the nature and it's dosen't meant that one is better than an other :D

More we can see this little girl more we can realized that it's a true phenomenum. It's a very good idea to send her to a kindergarden to learn a lot a little things with friends of her age that is doing her mental landscape very personal, far away from her fathers, her grandmothers, her nannies.:angel:

Yes, I did notice! I had never heard of Massimo Duti, but whoever the designer is, the blouse is still, in my opinion, not a good choice for her. She looks old--on her daughter's first day of school.

I think Leticia's pants are WAY too form fitting. And they look awfully happy for their child's first day of "school!"

The Princess of Asturias was very unformal dressed for the photossesion of the first official kindergarden day of Leonor, exactly as the Infantas Elena and Cristina who for this kind of event went in Tshirt, jeans and converse shoes- or others of the same type-

The outfit of Letizia was modern, with her colors which are also those of this autumn. I can understand that we don't like cashmire design but say that the color of her pant and belt make her older is very surprising because it's the colors of all the youths since they have 16/18 years old.

Look at the streets in Paris it's the color of the begining of the autumn.

But dosen't matter, it's not the subject of the tread which the photosession of the Leonor first day 's kinder garden.

This little baby girl is actually a true phenomenon so sympathetica ans mischievous that all her portraits make to smile or more to laugh.

I don't think that Leonor, for the moment, knows the impact of her behaviour upon the adult people.

I totally agree with the fact that she looks like Shirley Temple. I love Leonor, not only is she adorable but I love her personality.

Do they know something we don't (re Leonor being Queen of Spain?)

I think Leticia's pants are WAY too form fitting. And they look awfully happy for their child's first day of "school!"

If the pants show panty line, that's too form fitting. I'm not seeing panty line here.

And what's wrong with parents being "happy" for their child's first day of school? :rolleyes:

H!
It is about Leonor not about Letizia's trousers. She looks great, these colours will be very popular this fall. Apart from that, She is the trend setter now.!!!!!!!! Her legs looks great in the trousers, She has got perfect, slim legs!To All of you who say something wrong about Letizia's clothes, I have one advice never judge someone by his or her apperance. Clothes don't matter! I wonder If you are jealous because you do not have such a good figure or maybe your hatred blinds you.
John Paul II once said "Darkness can only be scattered by light, hatred can only be conquered by love. "

H!
It is about Leonor not about Letizia's trousers. She looks great, these colours will be very popular this fall. Apart from that, She is the trend setter now.!!!!!!!! Her legs looks great in the trousers, She has got perfect, slim legs!To All of you who say something wrong about Letizia's clothes, I have one advice never judge someone by his or her apperance. Clothes don't matter! I wonder If you are jealous because you do not have such a good figure or maybe your hatred blinds you.
John Paul II once said "Darkness can only be scattered by light, hatred can only be conquered by love. "

The forum is about Leonor's first day of school not what the Pope said. Besides no one is jealous of Letizia, some of us just don't like her blouse.

Infanta Leonor is really a cutie pie. But the important thing is that she seems to be bright as well. This is not simple flattering by my part. You may easily see in her eyes twink, that she INDEED is intelligent. Her clothes are beatiful, but she should be beatiful even in ugly dresses. She seems to be even more bright than her father at the same age.

Well...maybe I'm being too hasty to judge...:lol: but time will say all by itself.

Vanesa.

If the pants show panty line, that's too form fitting. I'm not seeing panty line here.

And what's wrong with parents being "happy" for their child's first day of school? :rolleyes:

And isn't this technically her 5th day in school? I think everyone has become accustomed to this event.

And isn't this technically her 5th day in school? I think everyone has become accustomed to this event.
3th day :flowers: and when the children have become accustomed? in first time, in weeks, months... I think she was very amused and has a lot of curiosity on the photographers.

Princes comment that Leonor never cried, she is happy to go to "cole" .

Last edited:
BVy the photos we have seen it seams that little Leonor is very exciting to go to kindergarten for another day! That wasn't her first day so if she didn't like to stay there she wouldn't go again with such a pretty and smilling face! I think she really has enjoyed the last days she spend there!I think to her it is mucht more fun to spend the day with other friends around her than spending the day only with a nanny!!

To Roxsteve
You don't understand my message at all!!! My point is that, there is too much hatred towards Princess Letizia, not only in this thread. The Pope John Paul The Secon was quoted by me to show that hatred is unnecessary.
In Poland we don't have The King and the Queen that,s why people should be proud of Spanish Royal Family!!! because this is truly great family!!
I'm not reffering to your opinion and I don't judge you. Respect my opinions and my quotes.

3th day :flowers: and when the children have become accustomed? in first time, in weeks, months... I think she was very amused and has a lot of curiosity on the photographers.

Princes comment that Leonor never cried, she is happy to go to "cole" .

I guess becoming accustomed depends on the type of child, but considering the smiles of Leo and her parents I thought it would be fair to say that the newness of this situaiton has abated.

To Roxsteve
You don't understand my message at all!!! My point is that, there is too much hatred towards Princess Letizia, not only in this thread. The Pope John Paul The Secon was quoted by me to show that hatred is unnecessary.
In Poland we don't have The King and the Queen that,s why people should be proud of Spanish Royal Family!!! because this is truly great family!!
I'm not reffering to your opinion and I don't judge you. Respect my opinions and my quotes.

You are totally right, but dosen't matter it's like that for a while, and we can have very intersting discussion about the Spain Royal Family and in particular the Princes of Asturias whithout to focus on the color of Letizia' pants....Happily, as you know, it's call the expression freedom :D

To go back on the subject of this thread, the Infanta Leonor is a true happyness of baby girl and her parents know that very well, us too.

Last edited:
I just love that little angel.. :flowers:

Let's not spoil memories of Leonor's first day at schol with getting into religious discussions, or discussions that fit into the What is your opinion about Felipe and Letizia? thread more.

Thank you for co-operation,
Avalon, Spanish Forums Moderator

It's gratifying, I think, to see all of these royal toddlers going to day-school and mixing with other children of their own age. Presumably, they'll all be playing, singing, dancing, painting, getting dirty ... having a lot of childish fun and mixing with their contemporaries in the real world. It makes me feel so positive about their personal futures and the various monarchies', too. Such a far cry from the past, and such a welcome one.

she is just so cute a really happy child

We really need to see the photos *after* her first day!

We really need to see the photos *after* her first day!
As much as I want to see photos of the lovely Leonor often, I'd prefer that the paps would stop taking pictures of this little infanta at school. Probably we'll see new photos on her 2nd birthday next month. I wish there's a photosession again, but I guess they will just release a couple of photos as they did last year.

As much as I want to see photos of the lovely Leonor often, I'd prefer that the paps would stop taking pictures of this little infanta at school. Probably we'll see new photos on her 2nd birthday next month. I wish there's a photosession again, but I guess they will just release a couple of photos as they did last year.

For the next birthday, I fear that you are right. I hope that we can see too the little Infanta Sofia, even if it's not her birthday but to have a complete family shot for the two years old of Leonor.

Thank you all for the photos. Leonor is a wonderful child, who seems to be happy, inquisitve and always smiling, she is most definitely a credit to her parents.

I hope the press will now leave this lovely little princess alone and allow her to attend school as any other child would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom