Infanta Leonor Starts Kindergarten: September 7, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wub:Leonor is totally adorable in her little uniform! Did anyone else giggle when she was really dragging that bag along and she kept turning to look at it because it wasn't doing what she wanted it to do

Pictures are absolutly beautiful. Leonor looks sooo sweet.
I like Letizias blouse.

Princess Leonor of Spain -1st Day at Kindergarden
September 7, 2007 - Kindergarden of the Royal Guard
Madrid, Spain

WireImage: Listings

Leonor seems to me the type that really doesn't have a whole ton of trouble with things like saying goodbye to her parents. I think that they said that she did not cry at all. She's such a sweet little girl, and I think that at only two years old she's discovered the secret of life: happiness and love. She seems to have an appetite for life, and is such a happy baby, well, not really a baby anymore, she's grown up so much. I love seeing pictures of her!

Leonor seems to me the type that really doesn't have a whole ton of trouble with things like saying goodbye to her parents. I think that they said that she did not cry at all. She's such a sweet little girl, and I think that at only two years old she's discovered the secret of life: happiness and love. She seems to have an appetite for life, and is such a happy baby, well, not really a baby anymore, she's grown up so much. I love seeing pictures of her!

In one pic where Letizia is hugging her Leonor is already pointing at something she spotted in the house - so no worries about her crying for Mommy. Hope she can enjoy her happy childhood for many more months and years.

Thanks lula for all that beautifull pics you show us. That little girl so young and than alone to all the other children she not know!! But it is for all kids the same.

ah beautiful princess! leonor seems proud and happy... my favourite little princess yupi!

I cant add more than anyone's already said,she is a beautiful little girl who seemed to enjoy her first day at Kindergarden :flowers:

Leonor is adorable!! So cute and independent trying to carry her own bag. :wub::wub::wub: I love her
The Princes look great too. Thanks 4 all the beautiful pics!

Infant Leonor is so pretty and she looked happy to be going to school. Letizia and Felipe looked really good today. I really liked Letizia's blouse and pants.

Leonor is just so cheerful. I was one of those never smile if anyone other than my parents were around children.

looking at the pics, it's pretty obvious felipe and letizia is the only ppl drying their tears here. definitely not leonor! she's just like a fearless explorer:wub::wub::wub:

I have to echo what others have already said. This is a very sweet family. And oh my what charisma this little Leonor has. She's a delight to see. Now that the official photocall is over I hope that the Spanish press can respect the privacy of Leonor and the many other children and parents that are at this center. Precious!

Felipe and Leonor
IPAPress
Felipe and Letizia
IPAPress
IPAPress
They look so proud and happy ! :flowers:
Leonor is such a special little girl. Her parents can be proud of her. Letizia looked great, I like her blouse very much.

I don't even have words to decribe this little girl, beautiful just doesn't seem to be enough. I can't believe she is already in school and almost two years old. She really is the prettest little girl I have ever seen, her dad better get the stick ready to beat away all her boyfriends because she is going to have millions. She just melts my heart!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even have words to decribe this little girl, beautiful just doesn't seem to be enough. I can't believe she is already in school and almost two years old

Yeah! It's just fact, this girl puts all into her spell :wub: :wub:

Really nice to see her on her "first" day in Kindergarten but I hope these crazy photographers behave in future and won't wait outside the centre too often...

As I watched the report in TV it seemed to me that while walking to the door she recognized someone on the other side and started smiling. I'm refering to this: http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actualidad/20070907/fotos/2007090712062887_500.jpg ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom