Guess the birthdate for Felipe & Letizia's Baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When do you think Felipe & Letizia's baby will be born

• Up to October 30th

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • November 1

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • November 8

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • November 10

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • November 12

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • November 17

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • November 21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • November 28

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • November 30

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other date (Please specify)

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

didem

Aristocracy
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Now that Frederik and Mary have their baby,
Felipe and Letizia will be next. Let the guessing begin!

I think November 2 and Baby boy

Boy : Juan Carlos Alfonso Fernando Felipe

Girl : Victoria Eugenia Mercedes Sofia Cristina Isabel

I have created a poll as suggested by Didem. I added to the birth dates suggested by her.

The poll will last for until November 30th or until the baby is born, whichever comes first.

Please behave while discussing and, if in doubt, refer to the Posting Rules & Guidelines: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4920

If you, by whatever reason, wish to post a picture in this thread, please do so using image hosting sites as ImageShack or Photobucket, posts that doesn't follow this rule will be deleted by the Moderation team at their discretion without notice to the member.

Please keep in mind that, if anybody else wishes that a poll is created in a particular forum, you should PM the moderator of the said forum. If this procedure is not followed, the thread will be deleted without warning to the member.

Have fun and happy posting!
Anna_R
TRF Super Moderator.

Other polls/threads regarding the birth of Felipe and Letizia's baby

Godparents: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7337
Name: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2398
Sex: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5875

Last edited by a moderator:
november 8, 9 or 10, a prince named fernando :)

I'm going to guess Nov. 10 & it'll probably be a boy.

I'm thinking a boy on the 30th, but I'm always wrong in these things, so I will do the opposite, and say a girl on the 1st.

November is such a happy month for the whole RF:
Nov.1- anniversary (2) of the big news about their relationship
Nov.2- Queen Sofia's birthday
Nov.3- anniversary (2) of the first official presentation of Letizia as Felipe's fiancee
Nov.6- anniversary (2) of proposal
Nov.22- anniversary of the conoration of Juan Carlos

But in my opinion, little Infante will be born earlier, in the end of October or on the first days of November (1-3). Of course boy named Juan or Carlos.:D

I'm going to go November 17, and say a girl named Sofía Covadonga Letizia Frederica...or something like that. :D

I think the 3 or 4 November and a boy

I think the 6 November and a boy.

I think the baby its going to be born on November 12 and will be a boy named Juan Carlos :) .

I voted 1 November (though it would be fun if the baby was born on Queen Sofia's birthday).

I'm going with a girl named Isabel.:)

November 2. The day of Queen´s birthday. They baby will be a boy i think that his name will be Alfonso o perhaps Carlos

Though I pick November 8 as the birth I don't have a clue as to what sex it is. I hope is a girl for many reasons. But if a boy, I don't see them having another one any real time soon. So I am going with a girl and definitely Sofia Maria de las Mercedes de Borbon y Ortiz for a name.

Federica and Victoria have been used. But not his grandmother's name nor his mother's. But there is also the posibility he uses his sisters name Cristina as one of the names. I would disagree with adding Letizia to it. It doesn't seem as acurate. her own kids can use it. The Queen didn't do it.:)

I think it will be a baby boy and will born on Nov 10th!

Spanish press is sayng that the baby wll born October 31 by c section, this because spanish mags close their edition on monday and like this all them would be able to give the news in their weekly editions without making special editions:pI would adore that the birth happen on Queen Sofia's bithday :) A boy, called Carlos Felipe.

This poll is now closed.

Letizia has delivered a healthy baby girl, born in the early hours of the morning of October 31.

Only five members were close -- they voted for the baby being born on October 30.

We did not even make it to November for the other choices! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom