Guess the birthdate for F&L's Second Daughter

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When do you think that the new Infanta will be born?

• Up to April 30th

Votes: 82 54.3%
  • May 1st

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • May 2nd

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • May 3rd

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • May 4th

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • May 5th

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • May 6th

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • May 7th

• May 8th

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • May 9th

• May 10th

• May 11th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May 12th

• Other date? Please specify

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted 6 May, since it seems the little Infantita is scared of all people who are expecting her with ready cameras to take her first snapshots to the world and rather likes to stay inside her cozy mummy's belly! :lol:

Vanesa.

YOUR AUNTIES AND UNCLES (us) :lol: WANT TO SEE YOU LITTLE INFANTA! :flowers:

anabela921 said:
My best friends birthday also!
I voted for may 3..just because.
My brother's birthday also... I voted for today!!!

Today, please, infanita!

I voted for today so I beg: today, infanita! Come out! Pleaseeeeeeee... :lol:

:wizard: :wizard: You have to wait a little more, ah, ah, ah! :wizard: :wizard:
:winkiss: :winkiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
She has to come !!!!I can't imagine how her parents must be !
Well if at the begining they said in firt days of May they have to wait and they musn't worried ! I hope The Infantita will not be too big because it's hard to give birth a big baby by natural way !

I have voted for today but nothing happen, so I have to forward my vote to 29, 30 april and 1st May.

viola said:
I have voted for today but nothing happen, so I have to forward my vote to 29, 30 april and 1st May.

There is plenty of time, Inantita may yet make her appearance today. :)

Thanks Avalon, I forgot that over there it is still early but over here it is 10 pm. Am still waiting.

Now I think our Infantita will be born on May 5. Here in the US and Mexico it's a big "party" day. She's just waiting for cinco de mayo; what a party girl.

Seriously, I'm not a great connoissor of birth's situation, but if I remember my case [ Two children, 32 and 30] my doctors said to me the due date for their arrival. The first one mad the surprise to be here 15 days before, the second one excatly the day given by the doctor.

It's the reason why, as all the women who have children, if in fact a baby is coming according his own rules, in theory we Know the due date and I'm totally sure that the Prince had said the trust when I had noticed that the Obstetric means patience and that nothing is programed.

Quite every body are on the nerves but for the moment nothing are different from that the Royal House, The Princes and Felipe himself had said.

If I was jocking a little it was to change a bit the atmosphere of the thread but as I'm a very serious personn and as The behaviour of the Kings and The Prince give to me that he birth is for the begening of the month or the earlier days of may, I find very funny all the noise mad around the Infantita's birth.

Why, for once, we might not to be confident with the Prince of Asturias, who is - sorry for those who had could think that - not systematically a lier?

Now that Princess Letizia is admitted to hospital, we know the birthdate of the little Infanta. :)

Conratulations to all 55% of people, who voted that the birth will take place before April 30 and of course congratulations to all those, who actually guessed the birthdate. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom