Guess the birthdate for F&L's Second Daughter

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When do you think that the new Infanta will be born?

• Up to April 30th

Votes: 82 54.3%
  • May 1st

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • May 2nd

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • May 3rd

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • May 4th

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • May 5th

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • May 6th

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • May 7th

• May 8th

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • May 9th

• May 10th

• May 11th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May 12th

• Other date? Please specify

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know the exact months of Princess Letizia pregnancy but maybe this new little one likes to stay inside is mummy belly's and doesn't want to come outisde!!!

Is anybody know if the 25 of september the Princess was exactly two months pregnant? I didn't remember that exactly.

Because as you know some babies are coming at the date exactly given by the doctors, even if you had before a quiet premature baby, or a quiet difficult pregnancy. You have baies very polite, and respectful of the timing who decide to born the due day. But for the hour, I think it's impossible to know...:) :bunny:

adelaide said:
Is anybody know if the 25 of september the Princess was exactly two months pregnant? I didn't remember that exactly.

Because as you know some babies are coming at the date exactly given by the doctors, even if you had before a quiet premature baby, or a quiet difficult pregnancy. You have baies very polite, and respectful of the timing who decide to born the due day. But for the hour, I think it's impossible to know...:) :bunny:

Yes Adelaide, I have been calculating and the 25 of September Letizia were exactly of two months :flowers:

Last edited:
biboquinhas said:
So she has made her 40 weeks of pregnancy!

Probably she'll reach 9 months on April 25th, given that she was 2 months pregnant on September 25th.

25 - Aug. 1
25 - Sept. 2
25 - Oct. 3
25 - Nov. 4
25 - Dec. 5
25 - Jan. 6
25 - Feb. 7
25 - March 8
25 - April 9

Lauritas138 said:
Yes Adelaide, I have been calculating and the 25 of December Letizia were exactly of two months :flowers:

I hope that you want to say... September... Poor Letizia...:wacko: :)

Does Prince Filipe have anything schedule for these days?

Hi everyone, I just checked out the internet page of the INM (instituto nacional de meteorologia and it says that wednesday the 25th of April, there is a 75% change of rain in Madrid. So, be aware and keep an eye on the internet, the infantita will be borne of wednesday :lol:
Or so I hope anyhow. Especially for Letizia who must be anxious to hold her girl in her arms, but also for the reporters who keep waiting outside the hospital, and of course for all of us. :flowers:

Anna_R said:
Probably she'll reach 9 months on April 25th, given that she was 2 months pregnant on September 25th.

25 - Aug. 1
25 - Sept. 2
25 - Oct. 3
25 - Nov. 4
25 - Dec. 5
25 - Jan. 6
25 - Feb. 7
25 - March 8
25 - April 9
Letizia is already 9 months pregnant. Although pregnancies are generally referred to in months, it's more accurate to count by weeks. The typical pregnancy last for 40 weeks, and a baby that goes to the due date is born near the end of the 9th month, not the beginning. A baby that goes past the due date is born in the "10th" month.

Here are the weeks that generally correspond to the months of pregnancy.

1st month = Weeks 1 through 4
2nd month = Weeks 5 through 8
3rd month = Weeks 9 through 12
4th month = Weeks 13 through 16
5th month = Weeks 17 through 20
6th month = Weeks 21 through 25
7th month = Weeks 26 through 30
8th month = Weeks 31 through 34
9th month = Weeks 35 through 40
10th month = Weeks 41 through 43 (an overdue baby)

We don't know exactly how far along Letizia was when the pregnancy was announced, but here are some estimates...

If she was exactly 7 weeks on September 25th, then today should be the beginning of her 37th week, and her due date is around May 14th.

If she was exactly 8 weeks on September 25th, then today should be the beginning of her 38th week, and her due date is around May 7th.

If she was exactly 9 weeks on September 25th, then today should be the beginning of her 39th week, and her due date is around April 30th.

If she was exactly 10 weeks on September 25th, then today is her due date.

Of course, none of this is exact, and we don't know for sure how far along she was when the announcement was made. She could have been 8 weeks, 8 weeks and 2 days, 9 1/2 weeks, etc. These are all just guesses. I hope this post didn't sound bossy or condescending. I just wanted to correct a very common mistake about the months of pregnancy.

WebMDhas a lot of information on the weeks of pregnancy, and here is a great pregnancy calculator, and here is an online due date calculator. You can put in a due date, and it will give you a guess of when certain weeks took place.

It makes it a little more fun to think of when the delivery will occur. My personal guess - April 26th.

Last edited:
Now Princess mary has her baby, and now Letizia's baby shall come in al short time... Letizia have a fatter belly than Mary... but that says nothing, i see:)
I'm waiting, and that lasts long..

I bet that princess Letizia would have to the little infant on May but now I rectify and I think that this great event will be this week and probably at weekend.
I wish to see already the new infant, I am sure that she will be a tiny blond angel like her sister:wub: I remember when Leonor was born and she was really a precious baby, very well formed to have only a few days of life ..but the most important is that she is healthy.

She will give birth after May 1st, I think......, maybe May 3rd.

I think she will give birth at the end of this week.

I vote 10 of May, because is the birthday of my love...eh eh eh.

Hope we'll hear the happy news tomorrow. :)

Avalon said:

Several mass media said that the 25April would be probable that the princess gave birth. There is a lot of espectación in Spain for the birth of the little infant . I hope that it will be tomorrow :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Avalon said:
I hope that, too. But I think the infanta will be born at the end of the week. But I can't wait!!! :) !!!

The next couple of days the weather is perfect for the infanta to be born. Today a 85% change on rain in Madrid, followed by 95% tommorrow and 90% on friday. If only the little baby follows her sisters foodsteps, we can expect the happy news very soon now! :flowers:
I sure hope it's before this weekend, because this is just too exciting, not good for our health! Every time I check the newspapers and this site, my heart is beating like crazy :lol:
Hope to see Leonor with her baby sister soon.

Rushed onto TRF to see if the Infanta had arrived yet. But - no! We will just have to keep waiting.

I had voted for 5th May - but reading the other postings it does seem likely that she might arrive earlier.

As usual I have no clue and I am usually wrong but I'll guess the 1 May.
:)

I voted for up to April 30.. but now I really don't know.. days pass and nothing.. I hope it won't be during the puente either.. like the Prince said cause I probably won't be here and I don't have cable in the beach to know what is going on with the Princes and the Infantita!!!! :ermm: :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom