Guess the birthdate for F&L's Second Daughter

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When do you think that the new Infanta will be born?

• Up to April 30th

Votes: 82 54.3%
  • May 1st

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • May 2nd

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • May 3rd

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • May 4th

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • May 5th

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • May 6th

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • May 7th

• May 8th

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • May 9th

• May 10th

• May 11th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May 12th

• Other date? Please specify

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I thought it would happen around 15 April so I was completely wrong :) What about yesterday, Infantita? :lol:

Arwyn_75 said:
30 Abril is perfect!

I hope that it is not April 30, because it is the day of Miguel's birthday and it would be a problem to have two children, who live in different cities and share day of birthday.

I voted for "up to April 30th"...

But who knows... as we saw in Denmark those Royal girls like to surprise everyone.
Now after "lille Prinses" I hope the Infantita will be born soon!

Three Princesses (Ariane, Lille Prinses and the Infanta) born within one week... this would be great, wouldn't it! :wub:

Lauritas138 said:
Patience, in days or even in hours we will see the little doll:wub: :wub: :wub:

If, patience .. but I am like mad :ROFLMAO: ..

Last edited:
Can't decide between tuesday the 24th and friday the 27th,so the little Infanta will most probably outsmart me and arrive on wednesday....:lol:

Perhaps watching the weather forecast in Madrid could be helpful in guessing the date :lol: It's quite probable little Infanta will be born while raining:ROFLMAO:, as it occured during most important moments in her parents' life (the wedding, Leonor's arrival and Erika's death :sad:...). The weather hasn't been too nice in Madrid recently, so perhaps the nature waits till the girl is finally born! :lol:;)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Perhaps watching the weather forecast in Madrid could be helpful in guessing the date :lol: It's quite probable little Infanta will be born while raining:ROFLMAO:, as it occured during most important moments in her parents' life (the wedding, Leonor's arrival and Erika's death :sad:...). The weather hasn't been too nice in Madrid recently, so perhaps the nature waits till the girl is finally born! :lol:;)

LaChica I also had thought about it ... there are forecasts of rain from Wednesday.:lol: The journalists would hate us if they were reading us wishing to rain and that they get wet...:ROFLMAO:

I said May 4, but now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't it be fun if she was born on April 22, and be 1 day younger than the little Danish princess?

Nothing yet.. :)
I think our unborn Infantita is way too comfortable in mommy's belly.. :wub:

Well, Mary delivered before it was speculated she would...methinks probably because the birth date was nudged forward in the media to allow the CP couple a chance to get to the hospital without hundreds of paparazzis staking out on the due date. With that in mind, Letizia is probably also due before they "said" she would....so I'm guessing sometime in the next week.

acdc1 said:
I said May 4, but now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't it be fun if she was born on April 22, and be 1 day younger than the little Danish princess?

*LOL* I am sorry but i think that it is hillarius that CP Mary and CP Frederik got their 2. childe befor Felipe and Letizia. It looks to me that they have been talking to eatch other...1. their engagement...2. their wedding....3. their first childe and for now 4. therir second childe :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Perhaps ther is a hotline between Denmark and Spain :lol: :lol:

I still hope for today (the Princes would celebrate their 3rd anniversary and 1 month of baby's life on the same day) :lol: When Leo was arriving, Leti was taken to the hospital at 8 pm on Sunday and the baby was born at 1.45 am on Monday, so maybe this time it'll be similar ;) The truth is that I'm simply mad after waiting for all those girls... :ROFLMAO:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I:lol: When Leo was arriving, Leti was taken to the hospital at 8 pm on Sunday and the baby was born at 1.45 am on Monday, so maybe this time it'll be similar ;) The truth is that I'm simply mad after waiting for all those girls... :ROFLMAO:

Well, you've just given me my hope back lachicamadrilena. I'm definitely going to be watching this forum all night, especially around 8, to see if there's any news :lol: I sure can't wait very much longer, I'm just so curious what her name will be. By the way, does anyone around here know if it happends to be raining heavily in Madrid? ;)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I still hope for today (the Princes would celebrate their 3rd anniversary and 1 month of baby's life on the same day) :lol: When Leo was arriving, Leti was taken to the hospital at 8 pm on Sunday and the baby was born at 1.45 am on Monday, so maybe this time it'll be similar ;) The truth is that I'm simply mad after waiting for all those girls... :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking that too, but it wouldn't work for me :neutral: , cause I have college on monday and I wouldn't be able to follow the whole thing I hope she won't arrive neither sunday nor wednesday cause those days I really have to get in bed early.. all the other days work for me cause Im free :lol:

Well I was right but also wrong. I could just sense that a baby was coming this weekend however I thought it would be in Spain not Denmark. Oh well! I'm still thinking that we are close to baby time in Spain. Soon...very soon!

F&L Gaëlle said:
Maybe the 27th April like my best friend!!!

April 27 is my birthday too, coincidentally also Eva Sannum's :ermm:.

planetcher said:

I don't know why she has to be named here, it is out of context, and, as a matter of fact she turns on April 25, nor 27.:bang:

I voted for the before april 30th. I have a feeling it will be the 27th. Just a premonition

planetcher said:

Eva Sannum's Birthday? :wacko: .. I hope that it is not 27!!

ill say May 10th (The same day I Think Prince Henry will deploy to Iraq)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom