Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Como será?? :)
Has someone read the article?

The article say:​

They will do what Spanish families usually do, meet with the family and they( prince and princess) split the holidays between both families.
The Christmas Eve dinner together with the whole royal family (including the King´s sisters and the Queen´s sister) in this dinner will give them gifts at the 8 grandchildren.
The next day a luncheon held at the home of the Principe of Asturias. In the afternoon will meet all the relatives (I guess Paloma will go with her father) royal and not royal, the princess´s sister with her partner and their daughter Amanda. The whole family to complete.
On the day of Epiphany (January 6) is organized by Letizia's father in his house where he meets with the granddaughters.
Finally, the article say that Letizia wants that the cousins (Carla, Leonor and Sofia) have an excellent relationship and that's why she gathers the girls whenever she can.:flowers:

Thanks a lot Camarina :flowers:
I think i'ts very nice that Letizia wants her daughters to have a close relationship with their cousin Carla. :)

Felipe deserves such acclamation. I think he could look better though. He had such nice hair when as a child. He keeps it short but if grown a little, as his beard, he would be more suave and handsome looking. He deserves to be on GQ. All that love and dedication for Spain is awesome put simply. Go King of Spain.

chuchu said:
James Bondish pose.

You got that right!!!, SO james bond! I LOVE HIM!! :in_love: he's so handsome..

It's a bit of a too obvious try to make Felipe look serious or experienced or intelligent = capable for the job. Does he really need such ungainly PR that badly? I don't like the picture at all. He's not Pierce Brosnan but a future Head of State.

It's a bit of a too obvious try to make Felipe look serious or experienced or intelligent = capable for the job. Does he really need such ungainly PR that badly? I don't like the picture at all. He's not Pierce Brosnan but a future Head of State.

GQ magazine always has its entertainment factor to attract its readers. Felipe had been compared to James Bond before, perhaps he was asked to pose this way.

GQ magazine always has its entertainment factor to attract its readers. Felipe had been compared to James Bond before, perhaps he was asked to pose this way.

yes possible isn't GQ that macho style men's magazine. i just don't think the pose is doing him justice, it's not him.

there are much better pics of felipe out there and i especially liked the cover picture on occasion of his 40th birthday when posing with other people who also turned 40, like him.

Sorry but he looks down right sexy in that pose! Oh my goodness!!!:wub::wub:

He didn't posed for the magazine, apparently they took it from one of the pictures the Prince of Asturias Foundation has. (I heard it on "Tal Cual", a spanish TV show) :)

He didn't posed for the magazine, apparently they took it from one of the pictures the Prince of Asturias Foundation has. (I heard it on "Tal Cual", a spanish TV show) :)

That it is even better!

Prince Felise is handsome on that pic!

Wow!!:ohmy:
Hola cover is fantastic!! She really looks like a model!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom