Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow!!:ohmy:
Hola cover is fantastic!! She really looks like a model!:lol:

She does! She looks so beautiful in that photo. It looks like something from Vogue.

Veery beautiful pic!!, thanks for sharing it salma! :)

You´re welcome Mari. The mag have nice pics.

Edição 704

This is a yellow magazine, but it says that Letizia is suffering from a serious injury in her spine.

Edição 704

This is a yellow magazine, but it says that Letizia is suffering from a serious injury in her spine.

The Portuguese press is very boring :nonono:. In Spain it has not been written not said nothing about that. It is very wrong to speculate on people's health.

LOL. How could she wear high heels with a serious injury in the spine ? :lol:

:previous: Maybe that's why she wears those platform shoes, to ease the strain on her back brought by wearing her old high heels.:D

Just a theory.

IMO, she looked beautiful :)

nice covers.
i really like the covers where she was wearing the grey outfit.
thanks for sharing.

Letizia at the cover of Hello (with Carla)
Hello!

It's a wonderful article. With some stunning pictures of Princess Letizia. I recommend that any one who can, should purchase the magazine.
x

Letizia's "Am I beautiful" encounter with the mirror in the Royal Palace even made it to the Hola! front page but I don't agree with the headline,
it's not so much a gesture of femininity but more a gesture of vanity.
Revista ¡HOLA! - Sumario

Letizia's "Am I beautiful" encounter with the mirror in the Royal Palace even made it to the Hola! front page but I don't agree with the headline,
it's not so much a gesture of femininity but more a gesture of vanity.
Revista ¡HOLA! - Sumario

It is to take your purse that is in the table under the mirror, a second before and the photo would be of the Queen. Hola every time it is worse :nonono:

My God this insignificant gesture on the front page of HOLA!, I love the magazine but I think that's too much for a front page, let the woman live!

I think it's a cute picture. She left her purse on the table, there is mirror, why not look at it ? I will do the same :lol:. It's not like she was standing there still for a few minutes.
Hola is a pink press magazine, it's not surprising they like this type of pictures.

I think that the picture is lovely. Do you never look at yourself in a mirror?:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom