Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Freizeit Revue
A German Magazine:
Crown princess Letizia
The third child will make her laugh again! Will it be a boy?

Freizeit Revue, like all the german magazines, puts really odd things to their cover.

This is harsh and vicious!
German magazine
"Frau Aktuell"
Letizia - What will she be after the divorce?
And a photomontage at the cover, of course.

This is harsh and vicious!
German magazine
"Frau Aktuell"
Letizia - What will she be after the divorce?
And a photomontage at the cover, of course.

Not "A" divorce but "THE" divorce? By using the latter, it sounds like there is already a divorce announcement. I haven't been around a lot recently but I don't think there are even speculations of a divorce. So what is the editor of the magazine smoking? It must be very strong. :rolleyes:

These german magazines are impossible, they know they write lies and they still write the stories. Sweden’s royal family has sued two of Germany’s largest tabloid publishers over hundreds of false stories and photo montages of crown princess Victoria and princess Madeleine. Now when the german magazines have to keep a low profile with the swedish royal family, they attack Letizia.
Frau mit Herz
"Letizia begs for a last chance"
Echo der Frau
"Poor crown princess Letizia -
Desperate escape"

Last edited:
These german magazines are impossible, they know they write lies and they still write the stories. Sweden’s royal family has sued two of Germany’s largest tabloid publishers over hundreds of false stories and photo montages of crown princess Victoria and princess Madeleine. Now when the german magazines have to keep a low profile with the swedish royal family, they attack Letizia.
Frau mit Herz
"Letizia begs for a last chance"
Echo der Frau
"Poor crown princess Letizia -
Desperate escape"

The German magazines are unbelievebly stupid!!! One week they claim Letizia to be pregnant, the next week she's getting a divorce and begging for a last chance. I mean, come on!!!:bang: I was just wondering, is there anyone at all who actualy reads these things, because as far as I see it all they do is make up stories which have no foundation in any facts at all. Just crazy!!

German magazine
Frau mit Herz
"Letizia escapes with her children!"

Haha, really?? I didn't know. Has anyone actually read the article? I'm quite curious where they claim she took the kids. Quite interesting to see Leonor wearing a pink version of the dress she wore at her sister's christening by the way :lol:

:lol::lol: Not even the colors of the dresses are true on those german magazines!

:lol::lol: Not even the colors of the dresses are true on those german magazines!

... and they always manage to photoshop the jewellery, adding the most fake and ugly sparkle you can imagine.

Some stupid covers of the german magazines:
Freizeit Revue
Crown princess Letizia - The Fear of Death of sister Telma - now her unborn child is in danger
Neue Welt
The depression - Poor Letizia - Are they taking her children away from her?
Frau mit Herz
Prince Felipe begs: Letizia, come back to me!
(I didn´t know that Letizia has left Felipe ...)

Some stupid covers of the german magazines:
Freizeit Revue
Crown princess Letizia - The Fear of Death of sister Telma - now her unborn child is in danger
Neue Welt
The depression - Poor Letizia - Are they taking her children away from her?
Frau mit Herz
Prince Felipe begs: Letizia, come back to me!:lol::lol::lol::lol::ROFLMAO::whistling:
(I didn´t know that Letizia has left Felipe ...)
is increible

From Portugal:
Destak

And some stupid German magazines:
Woche der Frau
"Princess Letizia - she risks her health for the third child"
Viel spass
"Princess Letizia and her cute Leonor - The Family Drama: her mother-in-law destroys her happiness"
(horrible colours on their clothes...)
Frau mit Herz
"Felipe and Letizia - a son will save their marriage"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom