Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe how many covers Princess Letizia has got from Pointdevue, I'm impress, It has been 20, among all the cover and smaller pics, oawwwwww.

They really like her.

I can translate the first two in German but not the last I think its Swedish:

Week of the Woman - Letizia - Drama at midnight - With blue light (ambulance?) into the clinic

Woman Actual - Letizia, astonishing turning point before the birth

agm said:

Echo der Frau: family tragedy: Letizia: Queen Sofia takes her child away!
IMO the girl doesn't look like Leonor

Frau im Spiegel: Queen Sofia: Time out (is it the right word?) for Letizia: Now granny takes care of Leonor!

7 TAGE: Letizia: Terrible! Why they take her sweet daughter away from her?

joko said:
Echo der Frau: family tragedy: Letizia: Queen Sofia takes her child away!
IMO the girl doesn't look like Leonor

Frau im Spiegel: Queen Sofia: Time out (is it the right word?) for Letizia: Now granny takes care of Leonor!

7 TAGE: Letizia: Terrible! Why they take her sweet daughter away from her?

:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol: :ROFLMAO: It's not possible to be so stupid!!!:bang: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

what can happens the day when Felipe will be going to school alone with Leonor - hypothesis- : " Leonor don't want to go to school with Mummy!" or " Letizia is hidding herself because she has a button on the nose":lol: :lol:

adelaide said:
:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol: It's not possible to be so stupid!!! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

what can happens the day when Felipe will be going to school alone with Leonor - hypothesis- : " Leonor don't want to go to school with Mummy!" or " Letizia is hidding herself because she has a button on the nose":lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: :lol: ....this magazines are really stupids...

How stupid..

I wonder who's even more stupid and actually buy those kind of magazines..

that's a great picture of her. thanks for the cover Redferns.

reeda2000 said:
Is she prignant with tweens ? :excl:
No!!! :lol: That pic was taken during the sailing competitions 2-3 months after their wedding, 3 years ago.

agm said:

Automatic translation:

From Neue Welt : "Earlier ridden in the pregnancy" ?????? If it's for say that the Princess of Asturias has the risk to have a precoce birth, it's not a true news, but it's not so dramatic....

But in the garbage item of Neuewoche:

"now one gives her the debt at the death of the sister " it's eactly that I call " garbage news"....:bang: :bang:

Has anyone noticed that many of the latest pictures of Leonor on the covers are printed turned the wrong way. Notice the bow in her hair. In some pictures it is on Leonor's left, which is wrong. The majority of the photos shoe the bow on her right.

almab said:
Has anyone noticed that many of the latest pictures of Leonor on the covers are printed turned the wrong way. Notice the bow in her hair. In some pictures it is on Leonor's left, which is wrong. The majority of the photos shoe the bow on her right.

You are totally right the Leonor's bow is on her right and quiet all the pics show that.

But for the cover Hola and Point de Vue show the good shot, and some times for the lay out the magazine can make an inversion. They do that for every body to begining by her father, I have in my collection, some Felipe's pics with his hair parting on the left then he is exactly as his daughter with a right her parting. Letizia can have the both plus others hairdoes;:flowers:

according to a portuguese magazine FLASH, Infanta Leonor was delivered to the babysisters.

Back
Top Bottom