Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Paty said:
Who is Gerard Roero de Cortanze?, And what he say in that interviw?

May a writer, but I never read books from him ( It's not a good proof !:ROFLMAO: )

Roughly he said that Letizia has quite abandon all her own purposes of career to be the "mother" of the royal children it's a pity especially when you don't belong to the serail.

It's a ridiculous analysis when we can see that the role of the Princess is not only a "womb" but these of consort which in her case is becoming a very important specificity of help, advices, a kind of grey eminence for her husband who have to know spagnard in all their configuration.

It's obvious that the great sens of analysis of the society that the Princess has because her former work is a great help for the Prince.

It's so simple than that! Plus .... the love:wub:

I am totally agree Letizia it is not only mother, she has become an importan member of the royal family not just because she is the princess of Asturias, but because the people love her, and want meet her, and have her support

adelaide said:
Roughly he said that Letizia has quite abandon all her own purposes of career to be the "mother" of the royal children it's a pity especially when you don't belong to the serail.

I dont understand why this man say this. It is ridiculs.

It is a time to put end to the frivolous and irresponsible commentaries that try to turn this royal couple into a banal statement, and put end with the cruel hypercriticism.
The princess Letizia has demonstrated capacity of endurance and an extraordinary facility in the learning of her responsibilities .She has been achieving it in a little time, in occasions, harassed; first, to the public praise, and, later, to a cruel and hurt critique .

Paty said:
I dont understand why this man say this. It is ridiculs.

It is a time to put end to the frivolous and irresponsible commentaries that try to turn this royal couple into a banal statement, and put end with the cruel hypercriticism.
The princess Letizia has demonstrated capacity of endurance and an extraordinary facility in the learning of her responsibilities .She has been achieving it in a little time, in occasions, harassed; first, to the public praise, and, later, to a cruel and hurt critique .

You are totally right, but a question:
Don't you think that people like hardworker and resposable crownprinces/ss or don't you think that they prefer only love's stories, fashions's discussions or cute's contemplation of so adorable babys?

Which kind of notices allows to the press to earn money? that is the true question to understand until where the tabloïds can to go.

No answer, by the way NO LIMIT!!!!:bang:

Your question is very interesting.

Obviously, people like the love´s histories, the Royal Princesses, and the Royal bebies.

To me it´s sad this point of view. Becuse , if the whole world was interested only in this kind of things, why we need a King or a Prince?, Then, why a Monarchy?

Last edited:
Thanks for the cover. Although why did they call it a difficult pregnancy?

Kelly said:
Thanks for the cover. Although why did they call it a difficult pregnancy?

She's been so ill. She has had to back out of so many engagements due to her pregnancy and its related symptoms, such as morning sickness.

The magazine only comments what we all already know, that she continues with nauseas. Though they look for the title to call the attention.

Letizia has like she had in the previous pregnancy, a problem with the nauseas. She not only has the nauseas of the first months, but it is something that affects her during the whole pregnancy. In Leonor's pregnancy already she had problems, and from the beginning of this one they have commented that the topic had affected her more in the previous pregnancy. It seems that the own Letizia has commented that both her mother and her grandmother suffered the same type of inconveniences in their pregnancies.
It is something that being controlled well by the doctors, is very inconvinient for the pregnant woman, but that does not have other consequences.

She looks very "light" and nice on this cover.

Last edited:
I like her hair so much, i feel a little envy!!

She looks amazing on that cover!

adelaide said:
The translation of this surley very interesting articles, I fear the worst....
"Heim und Welt" 49/2006
Letizia verzweifelt: Wie gefährlich ist ihre Doppelgängering = Letiza is desperate: How dangerous is her body double (I don't know if it is the right word)

"Heim und Welt" 50/2006
Rätselraten um Letizas Baby: Der Hof hüllt sich in Schweigen = Speculations about Letizia's Baby: The court is clouded in silence

Body double? i don´t undertand that:ermm:
Dangerous? why dangerous?¿:neutral:

German magazines always surprise to me with their holders:lol:

For th first title, may be it's the reference at this woman who pretends look like Letizia....and who is making advertising dor pirces of furniture !:yuk:

For the second one, this so clever and well informed greman journalits would know that thre no royal court in Spain!:blink::hammer:

As you wrote they are:ermm: "well informed greman journalits":ROFLMAO: So what we can expecting from them...

magnik said:
As you wrote they are:ermm: "well informed greman journalits":ROFLMAO: So what we can expecting from them...

:angel: Sorry, you have to read "german":blush: it's a mistake type but i hope that my thaught is clear....

great photos! leonor is more famous than their parents! ha ha

I wonder what does "Gemeiner Psychoterror! Zerbricht ihre ehe?" means.. :ermm: :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom