Felipe & Letizia's Visit to New Mexico & Illinois, United States: October 4-8, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's true that she looked sad or maybe tired yesterday! Whereas Felipe was very happy and enjoyed a lot the day! Hope everything's fine and the princess will recover her beautiful smile today in Chicago!

I saw them!! The princess is way taller than she looks in pictures, and she looks very young and even prettier in person. The prince is as hot as it gets.

Wow, Maca good for you :flowers: What's your opinion about them as persons? Do they look nice and friendly in person?

The pictures don't show it but they were very smiley, although they both looked a little tired. And you can tell that the princess is a very curious person because she looked at everything! That actually reminded me when Leonor was still a baby and she was taken to some church and she looked at everything, the princess was just like that. She's stunning by the way.

I wish I can see them in person one day :)

The pictures don't show it but they were very smiley, although they both looked a little tired. And you can tell that the princess is a very curious person because she looked at everything! That actually reminded me when Leonor was still a baby and she was taken to some church and she looked at everything, the princess was just like that. She's stunning by the way.

That is very cool Maca!

Good for you. I am sure Letizia's curiousity will never diminish. She always seems to be listening and asking questions. The journalist in her lives on. :)

This was a beautiful trip even if Letizia didn't feel very well!

wow! what an amazing trip! I hope they are having a great time in the States! Their agenda is very busy!

They are making a great publicity of Chicago! I would never imagine Chicago is that beautiful!

one question...the princes ,wil be in madrid 12 october?????

The official trip in the States has already finished...I hope they will we in Madrid to celebrate the Spanish National Day.

Words of His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias in the receipt offered by the governor again Mexico Mr Bill Richardson
Palabras de Su Alteza Real el Príncipe de Asturias en la recepción ofrecida por el gobernador de Nuevo México. Sr. Bill Richardson. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Words of His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias in the inaugural ceremony of 400 Anniversary of the Foundation of the City of Santa Fe
Palabras de Su Alteza Real el Príncipe de Asturias en la ceremonia inaugural del 400 Aniversario de la Fundación de la Ciudad de Santa Fe. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Words of His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias on the occasion of his visit to the Cathedral Basilica of Santa Fe and the floral offering to the Virgin Our Lady Conquering " The Lady of Peace "
Palabras de Su Alteza Real el Príncipe de Asturias con ocasión de su visita a la Catedral Basílica de Santa Fe y la ofrenda floral a la Virgen Nuestra Señora La Conquistadora "The Lady of Peace". Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de Espa

Words of His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias in the receipt offered by the Mayor of Santa Fe
Palabras de Su Alteza Real el Príncipe de Asturias en la recepción ofrecida por el Alcalde de Santa Fe. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Words of His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias in the inauguration of the center of the Institute Cervantes in Chicago
Palabras de Su Alteza Real el Príncipe de Asturias en la inauguración del centro del Instituto Cervantes en Chicago. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Words of His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias in the lunch offered by the Mayor of Chicago and Ms Daley
Palabras de Su Alteza Real el Príncipe de Asturias en el almuerzo ofrecido por el Alcalde de Chicago y la Sra. Daley. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Words of His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias in the receipt to the Spanish collectivity in Chicago
Intervención de Su Alteza Real el Príncipe de Asturias en la recepción a la colectividad española. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

wow! what an amazing trip! I hope they are having a great time in the States! Their agenda is very busy!

They are making a great publicity of Chicago! I would never imagine Chicago is that beautiful!
Yeah it is :D. We had a horrible weather for several days, and then on Wednesday the day was beautiful. Today's horrible again. It seems that the princes brought the Spanish sun with them. Many people didn't know who they were, they had a little crowd around them so it was obvious that they were important people. I was there for only a couple of minutes, but what I did hear was a lot of compliments for the princess, a couple of them even were a little R-rated.

Back
Top Bottom