Felipe & Letizia With Their Nieces and Nephews

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

USCtrojan

Royal Highness
City
Phoenix
Country
United States
R there any photos of the Prince of Astrius and his niece and nephews? Please post all that you have or any links. Thank You!

chanel

Here are a few photos:

1. Felipe with one of his newphews. I believe that is Juan Valintin or Pablo Nicolas.

2. Uncle Felipe checks on Felipe Juan Froilan (son of Infanta Elena) and Juan Valintin (son of Infanta Cristina) at the Christining of his newest nephew Miguel (youngest son of Infanta Cristina).

3. Felipe as a Godfather to his only niece Victoria Federica.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by chanel@Jul 17th, 2003 - 6:37 pm
Felipe as a Godfather to his only niece Victoria Federica.
One more :)

bauvi03g.jpg

Uncle Felipe at the Christining of his newest nephew Miguel (youngest son of Infanta Cristina).

Uncle Felipe with Felipe Juan Froilan (son of Infanta Elena) :)

Uncle Felipe at the Christining of his nephew Pablo Nicolas (son of Infanta Cristina).

Thanks for the photos from the Baptisms....

Here is the doting uncle earlier this summer (2003) with his sister Cristina and her youngest son Miguel at a boating event.

cute pictures the last

do we got any recent photos of uncle felipe

do we have any more cute photos of felipe and is sisters children

With niece Victoria

(source: Hola magazine)

Last edited:
Some from getty

Please, help preserving TRF's bandwidth. From now on, post these special photos only by using a photo hosting account.

Elsa M. and Anna_R
(The Spanish Forums Moderators)

Does anyone have any of Letizia with her niece Carla?

i understand Carla have to be a niece from Letizia side
but whos girl is Carla

i am sorry that i asked figured it out at the thread about Letizias family

Clara is her sister Erika girl

Last edited:
Uncle Felipe

Aunt Letizia

(Source: Hola magazine)

Would Letizia's nephews and neices (ie her sister's children) mix with the children of Elena and Cristina at all? And would they be invited to family events?

Little_star said:
Would Letizia's nephews and neices (ie her sister's children) mix with the children of Elena and Cristina at all? And would they be invited to family events?
Yes, Little star. Last Christmas they went to circus with the Princes and Letizia's grandparents and last summer Letizia's neice, Carla, spent some days in Palma de Mallorca with Cristina's boys.

Thanks for that Elsa. It's quite sweet of the Royal Family to include little Carla. Am I correct in thinking Letizia has only 1 neice?

Yes, you're right. Carla is the only daughter of Letizia's sister Erika.

Letizia and Urdangarín/Marichalar Kids

I want to know how's the relationship between them? Do they see her like an aunt? Do they like her or not?
What do you think?

(corbis and getty)

t9xdp0.jpg

t9xezo.jpg

Last edited:
photofan said:
I want to know how's the relationship between them? Do they see her like an aunt? Do they like her or not?
What do you think?

It looks to me like they get along well. ;) They seem to have had a great time together in Palma last summer.

Kids love adults that love children. My guess is that they like both Felipe and Letizia.

I think that Letizia spends more time with Cristina's kids because she's closer to Felipe than Elena but she loves the Marichalar kids as well, specially Victoria and even Juan Valentín, the shy one, seems taken with their "aunty Leti";)

And for the Borbon kids spending time with Carla:

source: cover

In this picture you can see from L-R:
Pablo, Carla and Miguel:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom