Felipe & Letizia With Their Nieces and Nephews

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Felipe and aunt Letizia with their nephews in Barcelona
(source: face to face, originally posted by lula):

These pictures are priceless....you can just picture them in years to come with more kids of their own!

Ohhh, they are so beutiful, thanks a lot for the pics, they are stunning!

micas said:
Ohhh, they are so beutiful, thanks a lot for the pics, they are stunning!
I agree the pictures are wonderful. Letizia kept a firm hand on her little nephews. Wondeful family pictures.:)

I love how Felipe & Letizia interact with their nieces & nephews. You can see just how close that the SRF are with one another. They always stand out to me for this reason.

Prince Felipe would be an awsome uncle, he seems like someone you could go to if you had a problem. No matter what it is.

Letizia seems like such a great aunt, and very close to the children. What with busy lives, them not living around the corner from one another one might think she would not be so close to them. Clearly not, she is glowing with happiness.

It's nice to see Letizia being such a loving aunt, especially when they're her nieces and nephews through marriage. The pictures from Miguel's birthday are wonderful. :)

Does anyone have pictures of her with Carla?

Another one (I like it very much :), very natural in highly formal event !)

(originally posted by Elsa M. - source : pro.corbis.com )

Last edited:
I dont think it's Cristina, maybe Letizia... :confused:

No, she is not Letizia so because in the photo Juan was still a beby and Felipe and Letizia do not meet them yet at this time. I think that she is Cristina, but I am not sure.

Last edited:
I remember the magazine said it was a woman in the audience.

I will try to find the magazine to check, but I'm positive she isn't Letizia nor Cristina.

In seegerpress have put today these photos with others of Victoria Federica, I do not remember to have seen them before, but they have seemed to me to be beautiful.

They are beautiful, lula, thank you so much! :flowers: Very, very nice! Little Carla is so similar to Paloma, I would say that more than to her own mum!

Felipe and Pablo

246vxvo.jpg

Source:Olycom

Such sweet tios!
I love Letizia with Victoria & Carla :wub:
And Pablo with tio Felipe!! .. A boy for Felipe & Letizia next year! :flowers:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
They are beautiful, lula, thank you so much! :flowers: Very, very nice! Little Carla is so similar to Paloma, I would say that more than to her own mum!

Yes, she does look a lot like Paloma! Especially with her curls. She looks still like a baby in that pic. :wub:

Carla is so cute tanks for the pics.

The photos with victoria and carla are very cute and for me are new too.

Auntie Letizia with Victoria n the board of "Fortuna":

(from face to face, originally posted by purple platinum)

(from getty, originally posted by lula)

It looks like since they have Leonor they are very much less interrested in their little nieces and nephews...:sad:
That happens very often...unfortunately...:neutral:

Seeger Press has another one of the wedding. Though Letizia is cut, you can see Victoria firmly holding her aunt's hand

Seeger Press

I've never seen this pics before, but I like them very much!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom