Felipe and Letizia at the Wedding of Frederik and Mary: May 14, 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish Crown Prince Felipe and his fiancee Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano attend the wedding of Danish Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson at Copenhagen Cathedral May 14, 2004 in Copenhagen, Denmark

Felipe & Letizia

Originally posted by xicamaluca@May 15th, 2004 - 11:43 am
Spain's Prince Felipe and his fiancee Letitizia Ortiz share a moment during the wedding party for Danish Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary at Fredensborg palace on the outskirts of Copenhagen May 14, 2004. Prince Felippe of Spain and Letitizia Ortiz will get married in Madrid next week. REUTERS/Jerry Lampen)
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rid.../r225794435.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rid...r2339471620.jpg
love the spotlight on her face in that first photo. Excellent. As for the second one, she will always be in Felipe the giant´s shadows. But both are charming photos. As for the photo that Josefine posted, I love the look she is giving to the photographer. It´s like "Leave me and my future husband alone." Or it could be "O, I am so bored." :p

It looks a bit to me, that the picture Josephine posted, Letizia looks like she's warning the photographer...like" Hello? This is a wedding...and it's not mine! GO AWAY!"

On another note Letizia looked fabulous and I can't wait to see her next weekend at her own wedding!

Letiza looked so nice in Denmark, I really didn't know what expect from her, I thought she might wear a dress two sizes bigger than her. I guess I should've gotten a hint when Letiza wore someting that fited her last week.

It looks a bit to me, that the picture Josephine posted, Letizia looks like she's warning the photographer...like" Hello? This is a wedding...and it's not mine! GO AWAY!"

Oh the contrary many who saw the wedding were quite disappointed when Letizia appeared ready post for photographers when Prince Felipe had to guide her way.

I thought the dress Letiza wore for the wedding gala looked so royal and the one for the wedding she looked like a 30's or 40's movie star.

Originally posted by sky@May 15th, 2004 - 1:09 pm
I thought the dress Letiza wore for the wedding gala looked so royal and the one for the wedding she looked like a 30's or 40's movie star.
I agree, sky. I think it's the wave at the front of the hair that gives Letizia that glamourous look from the '20s and '30s. Letizia outdid herself at the wedding.

I think this is a great photo of Felipe and Letizia: Felipe and Letizia at Danish wedding

What do you think Ernst is checking out here? The new Spainish assets? Someone should remind him that Letizia's face is a couple inches higher from where he's looking. :innocent: Ernst and the Spanish assets

Dear lord. I had not seen that before. Well, all I can say is that is EA for you. :p

[Oh the contrary many who saw the wedding were quite disappointed when Letizia appeared ready post for photographers when Prince Felipe had to guide her way. ]

Yes, Alisa, that's what I noticed as well and it rather suprised me. The live broadcast was rather blurry on my screen but she paused for a while..:)

letizia looked IMHO fantastic !(very regal and glamourous) hair,make-up,dresses and her appearance were stunning.At the beginning,last year I was not a big fan of Letizia,but I am a fan now ;)

All those people(and I don't mean the people her on the board in particular :innocent: ) complaining about Letizia .. :huh: I don't understand it.
Letizia seems to me a lovely woman , her features ,her expression on her face aren't always charming like princess Maxima with her 1000 volt smiles or like princess Madeleine for example.But I really began to think Letizia will be a good crownprincess and future queen of Spain.

I thought Letizia looked gorgeous, she looks like a movie star. I've said this before I think she is the new royal star. The dress was fabulous.

" [Oh the contrary many who saw the wedding were quite disappointed when Letizia appeared ready post for photographers when Prince Felipe had to guide her way. ]"

A good number of the royals stopped on the red carpet for photos. Maybe she was spending too long of a time.

Originally posted by Dennism@May 15th, 2004 - 5:34 pm
" [Oh the contrary many who saw the wedding were quite disappointed when Letizia appeared ready post for photographers when Prince Felipe had to guide her way. ]"

A good number of the royals stopped on the red carpet for photos. Maybe she was spending too long of a time.
Most of the royals stopped for photos. It was not obvious that she stopped longer than the others. Since the engagement, Felipe had always appeared guiding her way on most of their appearance (he has been a very considerate fiance so far), I really can't tell he thought she stopped too long.
I don't know who do you mean 'many' ? Just because a fanatic 'Flip' fan, who wished Felipe should have married her, said so, it doesn't mean it has much truth to it.
Jaime Penafiel was complaining the couple didn't stop and pose for photos (Infanta Christina did and was waving to the crowd) the previous night, now people start complaining they posed for the photos. Quite a joke, isn't it ?

Yes, I saw him guiding her along on that visit to the school. There was a photo. She was enjoying the crowd. And that was an interesting visit. A lot of people were smiling and so were the couple. So they were obviously happy to see them but it was weird because it was for a solemn occasion. But it is good that people are showing their support. I was just guessing on what the thing was. When I watched the video, it did not seem any longer than other royals who stopped. So who knows? And you are right. People will find something to complain about.

Could it be also that since she has shorter legs than Felipe, her stride are naturally shorter such that a step for him would take her 2 steps.

Originally posted by rarotonga@May 15th, 2004 - 9:00 pm
Could it be also that since she has shorter legs than Felipe, her stride are naturally shorter such that a step for him would take her 2 steps.
She very obviously stopped to be admired by everyone. Her face shone as soon as she heard the cheering, and yes, Prince F. had to literally drag her away. In most of the images I have seen of her, she is staring directly into the camera. I think she really loves the attention she is getting; nothing to do with her strides.

Originally posted by r a i n+May 16th, 2004 - 4:34 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (r a i n @ May 16th, 2004 - 4:34 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rarotonga@May 15th, 2004 - 9:00 pm
She very obviously stopped to be admired by everyone. Her face shone as soon as she heard the cheering, and yes, Prince F. had to literally drag her away. In most of the images I have seen of her, she is staring directly into the camera. I think she really loves the attention she is getting; nothing to do with her strides. [/b][/quote]
sure r a i n, she loves people paying attention to her, i had also noticed that...

Jaime Penafiel was complaining the couple didn't stop and pose for photos (Infanta Christina did and was waving to the crowd) the previous night, now people start complaining they posed for the photos. Quite a joke, isn't it ?

Felipe and Letizia stoped and posed for the photos in the previous nigth, just like everyone. Actually Peñafiel made a sad figure, he was quite critisized for being lying about that (like someone said in other forum, one thing is don't like of Letizia, another is lie just to make her look bad) :wacko:

was this the first time she met many of the royals?

love the photo of´her and felipe danceing.

She looked amazing in that dress! It is my favorite Letizia look.

Mine too! She looked absolutely amazing.

^ I would think that they are friends. I saw some pictures of Mary & Felipe at the Spain & Denmark handball tournament and they seemed friendly. I would assume that Mary & Letizia are friends. If not friends, they are at least friendly to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom