Christening of Infanta Sofía: July 15, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don´t understand because Juan Carlos looks so sad.

Little Sofia is going to be blonder than her sister, no dount about it.
both girls are a dream.:wub:

Letizia looked wonderful, i loved her choice of the white lace dress/outfit very elegent i thought. Sofia has beautiful big eye's, looks like theyre just staring right at you... Leonor, well what can I say, enjoying her time, being a cutie-pie as all young children. It was nice to see her running around

Leonor and Sofia are adorable. Letizia was beautiful. Definitely love this family.

Could anybody put Corazon de Verano video where Leonor and Irene are playing together?, Please.

A reader of lips translated what the princes were speaking in the baptism... I saw it in "En Antena"

I love how this family keeps things very intimate and semi-private. And I especially love how they are a "family unit".
I'm glad that they release some pictures of events like this to the public. It gives us a chance to see what a lovely family they are.
Everyone looked very happy and dressed very nice. Leti looks beautiful. Little Leonor is something to be cherished. She is a beautiful little angel! And little Sophia is adorable. She is so alert and taking in everything!
It's good to see Leti's family smiling again after their tragic loss.
Thanks to all of the posters who took the time to share thier pictures and links with us.
It all seems like it was a wonderful happy day for all. (especially Leonor!)

I thought Sofia's eyes looked brown, but I always get it wrong. In the beginning I thought Prince Christian had brown eyes, how wrong was I!

Anyway I have read comments about Sofia's blue eyes but on my screen they look brown/black.

Anyone got a really clear picture of the blue shade?

From Esta pasando (Telecinco)
Infanta Leonor (I love this video:wub:).
YouTube - La Infanta Leonor en el bautizo de la Infanta Sofia

Thank you so so so much for this video. I loved it :wub: Leonor is so cute running around, it was really beautiful to see.
I simply love this foto of Felipe and Letizia with their little girl

Bautizo de la Infanta Sofía

Also I don't know if this picture has been posted yet, but it's so cute of Leonor and her sister:

Bautizo de la Infanta Sofía

Last edited:
Anyway I have read comments about Sofia's blue eyes but on my screen they look brown/black.

From what I can tell, it is a very intense and dark shade of blue, almost like the blue of deep ocean waters.

On the HOla's Video you can see a Sofia's face close up, and It is clear that her eyes are blue.

Hi! I think it is highly inappropriate to judge who will be prettier Infanta Sofia or Infanta Leonor. In my view personal features , intelligence are very important. I hate when people judge someone on the basis of their apperance. It seems to me that some of you want to make the two girls rivals. Leonor and Sofia are pretty, each of them in a different way. Somebody said that Sofia would be more beautiful than Leonor., such things make me laugh. Infanta Sofia nad Infanta Leonor should be well educated, intelligent, polite and so on. This is not any beauty peagent like Little Miss.
This post is probably directed to me, since I said I thought little Sofi would be a real beauty, maybe even possibly more beautiful than Leo.

Beauty is absolutely not everything in the world, and the more beautiful of these two girls, will not go further than the other one, so isn't it a little regardless ? I just mentioned that Sofia was such a beautiful baby, more beautiful than Leonor, that we could expect a true little beauty in the SRF, and that I thought she would be more beautiful than Leonor. These are just my thoughts, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, or you. Some people are pretty, some are beautiful, some are charming, some are special, some are model potential, some are interesting ; everyone is different, and beauty is really nothing next to inteligence and personality, which also varies. :)

Last edited:
I think Infanta Sofia is very adorable and so does her elder sister

This post is probably directed to me, since I said I thought little Sofi would be a real beauty, maybe even possibly more beautiful than Leo.

Beauty is absolutely not everything in the world, and the more beautiful of these two girls, will not go further than the other one, so isn't it a little regardless ? I just mentioned that Sofia was such a beautiful baby, more beautiful than Leonor, that we could expect a true little beauty in the SRF, and that I thought she would be more beautiful than Leonor. These are just my thoughts, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, or you. Some people are pretty, some are beautiful, some are charming, some are special, some are model potential, some are interesting ; everyone is different, and beauty is really nothing next to inteligence and personality, which also varies. :)

No trubbles, it's not you and you don't have to justify your thaughts.
It's most a poll mke by digital newspaper, not very clear about its aims. May be a littles demagogic for my opinion.

As I'm for the moment in law debit I have some difficulties for download the videos. is the video about the reading on the Princes's lips good or not? in othres words is this video correct or once more time a totally fantaisy?
Thanks in advance for the reply, if somebody has sawn this video.

Both little infantas look like beautiful little dolls. They are precious.

Now I cant wait for see both girls in theseummer vacations. I would like ti see Sofia in informal clothes.:D
She have to look so cute!!

Also Telma had on what to me was a too casual outfit, but maybe they asked the guests to dress casually?

Leonor and Irene look like sisters!

Yes, I agree that they look similar; you can definately tell that they're related. I think Irene's hair is more white blonde than Leonor's (hers seems golden) and has less curls, though it is still curly. Leonor and Pablo look the most alike to me, very Borbon. They have similar hair, though hers is in ringlets and his is straght, but they are both they same sort of color, and they look very much alike in the face, IMO.

Here are some lovely shots of the ceremony. Unfortunately, they are tiny.

NewsLine

Thanks Chimene! Most of those pictures I had never seen before. I loved the one where Leonor is interacting with Aunt Cristina, and it seemed like Irene was struggling to get off of her father's lap to play with her cousin.

NewsLine

Wow, thanks for the photos. There are so many great photos that we haven't seen so far. And it's clear who's the star. The photographer just can't get enough of Leo. She's too cute for words. She looks like a cherub from a Ruben's painting. Who can resist smiling at her even if she's misbehaving?

I feel pity for the Kings:lol:
Imagine having 8 gorgeous grandchildren who have them wrapped around their fingers? Those kids are surely spoiled rotten by their royal abuelos:lol:
and as you say, who's gonna scold those angel faces?:D

NewsLine

They are beautiful! Thanks a lot Chimene.. I love the one of Prince Felipe kissing Sofi :wub:

Does anyone happen to have hq pics of letizia and a shot of her dress? She was covering the dress because she was carrying sofia..

Does anyone happen to have hq pics of letizia and a shot of her dress? She was covering the dress because she was carrying sofia..

Would be great to see. I think it is by Varela, one of his nicer creations.

Back
Top Bottom