Christening of Infanta Sofía: July 15, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sofia beautiful, a very awake girl, she had the eyes very opened . The very elegant Princess dressed in white.
Leonor with a white dress very beautiful and funny:wub:

Leti's dress seems to be beautiful, it reminds me a bit Mathilde's outfit for Pss Isabella's babtism. Leo was escaping again :lol:

Sofia is so beautiful! She seems to have less hair than her sister did at that age, but she is still precious. Leonor is too cute, her hair seems more blonde. Queen Sofia is so proud of her son, daughter-in-law and two pretty granddaughters!

Beautiful family!!! Sofia is a very precious little girl, she looks like her mom, I think. Letezia looks very happy.

God what a beautiful ladies... Sofia is gorgeous and Leonor is more pretty that I can say ;)

Leooo is beautiful too, I love how they dressed her and her hair is beautiful!!

she is so beautiful. i just love see her again. like always Letiza is very happy with her 2 litle girls. byt the way leonor is so blond, justa adorable.

So, has the ceremony ended or is it still in progress?
Btw, nice pictures of the family, especially the star of the day, Sofia.

Letizia has such radiant smile in the ANP photos. She looks stunning, and I love her hair! :flowers:

The whole family is so wonderful! Sofia is a beautiful baby, Leonor is super-super-cute with her lovely white dress. Letizia looks very happy and her dress is superb. Felipe seems so proud of his family.

leonor has beautiful blond curls now

Letizia looks lovely in that dress

I see that they already need to use a pacifier with Sofia! Didn't they say that she is a little bit more difficult (maybe not the right word, but you get what I'm saying) than Leonor? Leonor's hair just gets me, I love the golden curls!

Leonor is such a beauty! Wow! She's such a charming girl.
Most little girls in her age are just "cute" or "lovely" , but this girl is simply "beautiful"!

Oh, little Sofía is such a cute thing! How nice it is to see her not asleep. She looks so curious!

Letizia looks really pretty. Love her hairdo!

Back
Top Bottom