Christening of Infanta Sofía: July 15, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
doesn't she look like a true goldilocks? we only need the three bears to make it perfect! :)

wow beauty is off the scale in this family. thanks for the links, have you ever seen a more smitten father, you can tell he just adores all three of his girls. Love letizias dress she looks radiant and so happy, leonora is precious with her blond curls and sweet face. sofia eyes are so big she's adorable looking around trying not to miss anything. if anybody finds a video link i'd love to see more of this beautiful family.

Beautiful pictures of this family. Leonor is so cute with her white dress and Letizia look so happy.

They were showing some images in TVE 24h. The christening was in garden and I think Sofia didn't cry while receiving the babtismal water.

Thanks you all sooo much for these incredibly sweet and cute pictures. Leonor is a doll, she's so incredibly beautiful, more so everyday. I love the cute white dress she's wearing. Little SOfia is beautiful too. Very clearly a very awake baby, I remember her sister slept through most of the ceremony, but she has her eyes wide open on every photo :flowers: Letizia looks amazing in this white dress, and everyone in the family is just looking so happy :wub: Hope to see the video soon

Sofia is adorable! Leonor is precious. Letizia looks beautiful and the whole family look gorgeous together.

Notice the clothing co ordination going on? JC's tie and QS' suit. It seems everybody has gone for 'light' colours.

Thanks for the pics so far. :flowers:

There are no "garden" pix yet? I think Infanta Sofia looks like her cousin Irene. If someone could put pictures of them side by side at their own baptisms then I believe you will see the resemblance.

There are no "garden" pix yet? I think Infanta Sofia looks like her cousin Irene. If someone could put pictures of them side by side at their own baptisms then I believe you will see the resemblance.

You're so right! I said that on the day of the presentation :)
Sofia and Irene have the most resemblance as babies so far IMO.

I see that they already need to use a pacifier with Sofia! Didn't they say that she is a little bit more difficult (maybe not the right word, but you get what I'm saying) than Leonor? Leonor's hair just gets me, I love the golden curls!
Yes, apparently Letizia said that Sofi is more mischevious! :lol:

The pics are so nice!

I can't believe how much little Leonor has changed - she's really really cute with all her blonde curls. And Sofia...beautiful and very observant.:wub:

I agree that Sofia will look much like Irene. Irene and Leonor are similar to each other, but they aren't like twins or anything.

In the gardenhttp://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2007/07/15/654047.jpg

Last edited:
the name is, as expected

SOFIA DE TODOS LOS SANTOS

sofia looks incredible beautiful, more than leonor :)

where did you see telma?

Does anybody have the family picture (including Infantas Elena and Cristina and their families) that was shown in the TVE video?

God, are those girls gorgeous! Little Irene and Alexia´s children (who IMO are so far the most prettiest) might pack up and go.
IMO little Sofia will get a prettier face than Leonor but I believe she´ll never get Leonor´s hair.

Back
Top Bottom