Asturias Christmas Holidays in Lanzarote: December 26-31, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia has too many wrinkles and looks too old for her age . She looks like a 43-year-old woman . She grew old a lot since her engagement.

nuk said:
Letizia has too many wrinkles and looks too old for her age . She looks like a 43-year-old woman . She grew old a lot since her engagement.

If Letizia is old...I'll like to look like her and be that happy! She's looks way better now than at the time of her engagement and the months after that when she was adjusting to her new role as a roya! I see in these pics a woman who is happy, completely in love with her husband and her baby, fulfilled and totally contented with her life!

nuk said:

Letizia has strong facial features and maybe because of that she looks a little older, but I think the pregnancy and the marriage (with her sooo handsome husband:rolleyes: ) is working wonders on her; I don't agree with you on that account

I like Letizia's outfit.

Does anyone know if the family went on any outings while there? Or was it a homey thing?

I just found new pictures of Leonor I've never seen, here is is wearing sportsy baby clothes just like mom and dad:
http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/76824/0/principes/asturias/leonor/

By the way, the above link is from http://www.20minutos.es/especial/4/princesa/letizia/embarazada that is discussing the X-mas picture distributed by the Royal House as fake, a montage. That's why you see the baby in Infanta Cristina's arms in the same pose as in the Christmas photo she is being held by her brother, in front of the King.
If you know Spanish, or even a little, you will find all over the page links to a lot of infornation and trivia about Leonor, her name, her ancestors etc.

Last edited:
regardez said:
Does anyone know if the family went on any outings while there? Or was it a homey thing?

On the previous pages you can see that Felipe & Letizia (sans Leonor) went out to lunch with Felipe's cousin, Alexia of Greece and her husband, Carlos Morales.;)

Anna_R said:
I've made a wallpaper with some of those gorgeous pictures (not my best work but I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome of it)

Click to make it bigger

http://img18.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc291&image=b58ed_Leonor.jpg

Or visit: http://img18.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc291&image=b58ed_Leonor.jpg

Thanks you so much, Anna.
Lovely! Heavenly :) beautiful!
We have to make a petition in order that Spanish Royal Family (next year's) Christmas Card ;), could be done by an expertise - YOU!!!:D

Regards,
mtbcm :)

venus_samotracia said:
Day raining with Isabel Sartorius :eek:
That article is about an interview given by Isabel Sartorius to Hola magazine... It just happens to add that yesterday the Princes stayed at home. Here's the translation:

«Isabel Sartorius is the cover of Hola magazine, with exclusive photos and an interview. In it, the former girlfriend of Prince Felipe assures that she wishes all the best to Doña Letizia. Isabel defines the Princess of Asturias as "a brilliant woman, with a privileged mind and an enormous heart". Nevertheless, she confesses that she still didn't meet Infanta Leonor, who, by the way, remained yesterday in La Mareta (Lanzarote), with her parents, since it rained all day long.

BeccaLynn07 said:
Very nice wallpaper, Anna_R. I really like it.

Thanks for the compliments BeccaLynn.:)

adelaide said:
Ana R WONDEFUL WALLPAPER ! THE SUBJECT IS PRETTY GOOD TOO, ISN4T IT ?

Thank you adelaide. And indeed the subject is amazing!:D

mtbcm said:
Thanks you so much, Anna.
Lovely! Heavenly :) beautiful!
We have to make a petition in order that Spanish Royal Family (next year's) Christmas Card ;), could be done by an expertise - YOU!!!:D

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Thank you mtbcm!:D

As I've already said, I would be more than happy with the job.;)

I'll be fine tuning the wallpaper tomorrow and Saturday, because there were some pictures that were posted later that sure deserve a place in there.

Thanks once again you all for the compliments!;)

nuk said:

She has wrinkles but of happiness!!! She is too thin and therefore you can see more wrinkles. If someone is heavier then the face looks smoother. She does not look 43 but she does look older than she is.

Roxsteve said:
She has wrinkles but of happiness!!! She is too thin and therefore you can see more wrinkles. If someone is heavier then the face looks smoother. She does not look 43 but she does look older than she is.

i think she looks older than Felipe.

Hello?! She has to breastfeed Leonor days and nights and look after her! She is very happy but also must be really tired. Anyway, every of us, girls, would like to look similarly to her and have the same figure just 2 months after giving birth.

I am loving all the pics, i can't stopo see them....Thanks to all and still post!!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Hello?! She has to breastfeed Leonor days and nights and look after her! She is very happy but also must be really tired. Anyway, every of us, girls, would like to look similarly to her and have the same figure just 2 months after giving birth.

I seriously doubt that she has to be up all night like many of us had to do. She must pump and have the night nanny feed her. Do you think she is going to wake up all night? I don't even think she would believe it herself.

Roxsteve said:
I seriously doubt that she has to be up all night like many of us had to do. She must pump and have the night nanny feed her. Do you think she is going to wake up all night? I don't even think she would believe it herself.

while i appreciate everyone's opinion, i don't think there's an evidence to what you said.
young royals mothers todays are perhaps very hands-on with their newborns...

Terrific pictures, gorgeous baby. Thank you all for those, they've certainly made my day!:D

purple_platinum said:
while i appreciate everyone's opinion, i don't think there's an evidence to what you said.
young royals mothers todays are perhaps very hands-on with their newborns...

As you said it, "perhaps." We don't know, but I respect your opinion. It could be...who knows.

hello

that´s true

you are all right

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a little comment....

I was totally amazed that Letizia looked so thin after just having the baby esp. comparing her to my sister in law who had her own baby the day after Letizia. I showed the photos to my mother who is an RN and used to work for a cosmetic surgeon and she said that most celebrities and wealthy woman have a scheduled C section and have a cosmetic surgeon on hand when they have their baby to immediately do a tummy tuck.

I'm not saying Letizia did this nor I am insinuating anything, I just thought it was something to think about considering all the great looking celebrity moms that have had babies in the recent years.

Noelle9982 said:
Just a little comment....

I was totally amazed that Letizia looked so thin after just having the baby esp. comparing her to my sister in law who had her own baby the day after Letizia. I showed the photos to my mother who is an RN and used to work for a cosmetic surgeon and she said that most celebrities and wealthy woman have a scheduled C section and have a cosmetic surgeon on hand when they have their baby to immediately do a tummy tuck.

I'm not saying Letizia did this nor I am insinuating anything, I just thought it was something to think about considering all the great looking celebrity moms that have had babies in the recent years.

SO WHAT ! WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXACTLY IF IT IS NOT "INSINUATIONS":confused:

She's a naturally thin woman like her two sisters. Before they said she was anorexic because she's so skinny. She never really gained a lot of weight when she was pregnant just look at her pregnancy pictures to prove that. All the weight went to Leonor and her breasts. Now that she's back to her old form only after two months after giving birth someone is saying that she "could've" probably had a tummy tuck. I'm actually not surprised by that since there are a lot of bad things and rumors said about her. She's just a lucky woman to not have to work hard to lose the baby weight.

She is too concerned about her looks as I said before if she did that...She did not even look pregnant to me. Also, the fact that she had pants after a c-section. Usually, you want a dress or something that will not rub against your stomach. It is painful...she even had high heels...weird.

Originally posted by adelaide

SO WHAT ! WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXACTLY IF IT IS NOT "INSINUATIONS":confused:

I meant exactly what I said, "I just thought it was something to think about considering all the great looking celebrity moms that have had babies in the recent years." Including Letizia.

And the words "could have" and "probably" never entered my post.

Roxsteve said:
She is too concerned about her looks as I said before if she did that...She did not even look pregnant to me. Also, the fact that she had pants after a c-section. Usually, you want a dress or something that will not rub against your stomach. It is painful...she even had high heels...weird.
How is she too concerned about her looks:confused:? Could you cite some examples because I don't see that at all. Of all the Crown Princesses she's actually the one who's always dressed down with no accessories, boring power suits, and same hairstyle. What do you mean she didn't look pregnant to you? Didn't you see she was all "baby"? And she's not the only princess who gave birth recently who has been wearing high heels;).

Noelle9982 said:
Originally posted by adelaide

And the words "could have" and "probably" never entered my post.
I know you didn't use those words, I'm sorry. I was trying to use italics or something to that effect, but I couldn't figure it out. My bad.

That's ok! I just didn't want to be misquoted!

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by making that comment I just don't understand why it's so unimaginable that it could be a possibility that anyone looking that good after having a baby might have had cosmetic surgery.

And I'm not really sure why cosmetic surgery is such a bad thing anyway.

I have to disagree with the cosmetic surgery question. My sister is thin and it only took her about 4 or 5 weeks to regain her figure after the birth of her second daughter. Even now at 44 she is thinner and more in shape than she was at 24. It only takes the right diet and exercise for that to happen. Also, it helps if you are naturally thin (as in Letizia's case). I think she and Leonor look great. The casual jean and shirts really add to their personalities. It definately makes them more approachable and jeans on an infant are adorable.

i think that letizia is in shape because before having birth she was very skinny. So that, she has recovered the shape like she hadn't had a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom