Asturias Christmas Holidays in Lanzarote: December 26-31, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, Letizia asked if someone wanted to hold the baby! and her husband promptly approached and took the baby on his arms!

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to her parents, hopefully they will have many children for the joy of the family!

Last edited:
Thank you the pictures are so beautiful! :) They all look so happy!!!:):):)

It was not like that Letizia comments that Felipe wanted to hold the baby, and let her to him

Great pictures. Leonor is so cute and it's very obvious that Felipe and Letizia are completely and totally mesmerized by her. :D

Looking forward to the summer in Mallorca when we'll get to see 10 month old Leonor and 1 year old Irene together.

In this pic posted by mandyy, one can see her bluish eyes :)

Last edited:
Of all the new royal babies of recent months, Leonor is the most gorgeous in my opinion. She takes my breath away. Felipe has never captivated me as much as his father, but seeing him now with his new baby girl, I see a man who cannot even believe how lucky he is. I've never seen Felipe looking as happy as now. And Letizia, my goodness. That woman is glowing. It's truly amazing. :)

Elsa M. said:
In this pic posted by mandyy, one can see her bluish eyes :)

And I think they will remain blue. Normally, when the eye color is supposed to change, it has a darker shade of blue, almost grey. But I guess that it is safe to say that Leonor inherited Dad's gorgeous blue eyes.;)

Thank you so much for the photos of this dear family! The Princes of Asturias look so proud and are so loving with Leonor! Much of what I think has already been said -- but I do think motherhood becomes Letizia -- somehow she seems "softer". I also like that she has on new pearl earrings -- that look becomes her!

i don't think these have been posted.
Leonor's lips is so cute... precious...:) :)
(courtesy of diezminutos)

Attachments

• galeria1_1.jpg
    galeria1_1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 699
  • galeria1_2.jpg
    galeria1_2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2,537
  • galeria1_4.jpg
    galeria1_4.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 674
  • galeria1_5.jpg
    galeria1_5.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,988
  • galeria1_8.jpg
    galeria1_8.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 730
  • galeria1_9.jpg
    galeria1_9.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 684
  • galeria1_12.jpg
    galeria1_12.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 716
  • galeria1_13.jpg
    galeria1_13.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 779
  • galeria1_15.jpg
    galeria1_15.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,197
Last edited by a moderator:
one more from diezminutos..
Leonor looks like she's sticking her tongue out...;) :p

Attachments

• galeria1_16.jpg
    galeria1_16.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 960
Infanta Leonor´s Clothes

Hello

I think that Leonor´s jeans are horrible.
:confused:

Why Leonor when she is in her dad arms almost always going to sleep?

Leonor the "Sleeping Princess":)

olili said:
Hello

LOL. I guess they are a little long for her. Maybe because her daddy is so tall they were expecting her to be longer. I like her in the jeans though. Too big for her, no matter, she is adorable.
:)

Thank you everyone for posting the photos. Leonor is just so adorable and Letizia and Felipe are such doting parents. It’s so lovely to see how people without children before are when they have their own little bundle of joy. I must say, Letizia is looking great. Both her and Felipe look so happy, and who could blame them? I think Leonor’s little jumper is cute, and I love her jeans as well. I just can’t stop admiring all of the pictures. :)

Oh my goodness, what an adorable little girl. I am so glad that they brought her out to let us see her. You can certainly tell that they are totally in love with their daughter. And Letizia, what can you say but, she looks fantastic!!! Whay to go!

My!!! What an adorable baby, I just can't stop looking at the pictures of the little blond angel. Obviously, she has two very doting parents.

Btw, did I mention, I would kill to get that figure of Letizia's after 1 month of delivering Leonor. **God, for Christmas, grant me this wish, let me look like that after delivering my baby**

You know what? I'm sitting here for a few hours admiring these pics, although my English exscesaries are waiting for me:). OK, it's Christmas, they can wait a bit longer:D

And where is our cutie?!:D
Btw., it's great to see that both Spanish and Greek families like each other so much.

olili said:
Hello

Those are normal baby jeans. They look always like that. So I think they look cute on her.

Why is everyone so concerned/worried about the baby's eyes? What if she had brown eyes like her mother? Why is blue better? I think the baby is cute and thank God she is able to see...with blue or dark brown or green or any other color of eyes...even the parents asked if they could see the eye color...please...let us know how the baby is doing. I have never heard that from Maxima or Mary. Letizia is too concerned about looks.

Just lovely pics, i love, i adore them, thanks so much!!

Roxsteve said:
Why is everyone so concerned/worried about the baby's eyes? What if she had brown eyes like her mother? Why is blue better? I think the baby is cute and thank God she is able to see...with blue or dark brown or green or any other color of eyes...even the parents asked if they could see the eye color...please...let us know how the baby is doing. I have never heard that from Maxima or Mary. Letizia is too concerned about looks.

People ask about eyes colour becouse everyone know almost everything about the baby but not eyes colour. It's one of the biggest mystery of last months of the year:D I don't think that Letizia is concerened about looks...but who knows - maybe that's rest of her journalistic past when she was concerned of her own look?

people ask about the eye color because of all the pictures we've seen before this photo session, leonor is always sleeping hence we haven't seen the eye color. it's as simple as that, i don't think it's about whether blue is better than brown or green or not, it's just that people have been asking them a lot what her eye color is because they haven't seen leonor opened her eyes in all the previous pictures.

Infanta Leonor sleeps between the questions and commentaries of the press.

from canarias7

Attachments

• gal297-5.jpg
    gal297-5.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,268
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom