World Economic Forum, Davos: 2000-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why? Just curious.

Perhaps men are a better show than women. Or maybe she’s needed in Jordan. Not quite sure why she can’t attend something she has previously.

Why? Just curious.
The western regimes are lenient or even deferential to Queen Rania. However, Jordanians tend to have fairly ambivalent feelings towards her. In light of the recent UFO blog controversy, it would be deemed wise for Queen Rania to focus on internal issues and carry engagements in Jordan.

Last edited:
His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II witnesses the signing of an agreement between the government and Microsoft to bolster #Jordan’s ICT sector, on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland https://t.co/i5Gbn2BXC0

The western regimes are lenient or even deferential to Queen Rania. However, Jordanians tend to have fairly ambivalent feelings towards her. In light of the recent UFO blog controversy, it would be deemed wise for Queen Rania to focus on internal issues and carry engagements in Jordan.
I agree,one think the Queem would be clever enough to avoid whatever brought the wrath of her people but she seems to not care be around the world in big events like this and around A-list elite is her big working strategy.

Rania is a trustee of the World Economic Forum

Double standards alive and well every day on this board :bang:

Men like William, Haakon, even Hussein attending?? Important global event. Meetings on major global issues. Great to see the men attending.

vs

Rania? Only attending because she wants to rub elbows with rich and elite.

If it is bad PR for Rania to attend the event because of the financial state of her country, that should go the same for her son. But of course he is a serious young man who is there for business, not to party like a woman would be.

I guess Mary gets a pass because she comes from a wealthy enough country.

I mean Rania is trustee to the event. But what matter is that :whistling:

I find it refreshing for one that royals attend events like this, or UN events. I wish we saw the BRF more active in global events outside the commonwealth. Happy to see William there, and Bea has in the past. I love we see royal women like Mathilde, Maxima, Victoria, Rania and others getting involved in the UN and other important work that goes beyond just their borders.

I don't know in wich part in my post i was excited/ jaw dropping about royal males ateendimg the forum but not females?
BUT WHATEVER....
let ma make my point clear i think royalty attending davos forum is silly they are there because of their postion and birthright not the merit,i think that royalty and celebs made this forum meanless and sound like club for the high society.

Going back to Rania she is no executive official meaning her position is more symbolically as Queen consort and if her people decide she had no place in these gatherings that mean she should takes notes...

Last edited:
I don't know in wich part in my post i was excited/ jaw dropping about royal males ateendimg the forum but not females?
BUT WHATEVER....
let ma make my point clear i think royalty attending davos forum is silly they are there because of their postion and birthright not the merit,i think that royalty and celebs made this forum meanless and soumd like club for the high society.
Going back to Rania she is no executive official meaning her position is more symbolically as Queen consort and if her people decide she had no place is these ghathering that mean she should takes note...
Right you are!!!

Last edited:
Actually, Queen Rania's position is much more than symbolic. She's actually on the Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum. This position isn't honorary. May I suggest doing a search and seeing just how involved this woman is in different organizations? I think you'd be surprised.

The politicians and the royals and the business moguls and whomever else participates in these forums on world economics are doing so not because of their status or their prestige or how many private jets they own or because they want to have their names in the paper but because they're actively involved in areas that strive to make this world better for *all* of us.

At least that's how I see it.

Special Address by H.M. Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein, King of Jordan | DAVOS AGENDA 2021

Back
Top Bottom