Queen Rania's working visit to Turkey: February 23-24, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
houri said:
Humera thanx for posting the picture , forgive my ignorance but what is the event she in , are those children jordanins or Turkish ?

they're Turkish kids, dont you just love the little girl in the pink top?
she's so cute.
btw..the pic was taken at a Turkish primary school.

Last edited:
~*~Humera~*~ said:
they're Turkish kids, dont you just love the little girl in the pink top?
she's so cute.

thanx for answering me , but I didn't know what is the event ? , and about the little girl in the pink top you right she is soooooo cute :p

houri, they're all from the Queen's visit to Turkey.

Little_star said:
houri, they're all from the Queen's visit to Turkey.

yes little star I do understand it is form Queen's visit to Turkey but I was wonder what kind of event it was because there are children in this event and I saw alot of pictures of the Queen with children in Jordan also so I am interst in what kind of events Queen Rania involved espcially when she visit another country .

houri said:
thanx for answering me , but I didn't know what is the event ? , and about the little girl in the pink top you right she is soooooo cute :p

sorry houri, i edited my message a few minutes ago and added a note that the event is the Queen's visit to a primary school.
That's why you see her crafting and glueing with the kids in some of the pics:D

The main aim of the visit was children's education, hence the visit to schools and all the pictures with children.
There were other activities obviously, but as this was the reason for the visit we've all got to look at pictures of some very cute kids!

houri said:
I am interst in what kind of events Queen Rania involved espcially when she visit another country .

did you get a chance to read any of the articles?
They outline the reason for the Queen's visit.
She was invited by ACEV, an organization devoted to mothers and early childhood education, to take part in their conference.

thanx for answering my question , I hope she will do more visits like this to another countries espcially africa it will be really intersting .

~*~Humera~*~ said:
did you get a chance to read any of the articles?
They outline the reason for the Queen's visit.
She was invited by ACEV, an organization devoted to mothers and early childhood education, to take part in their conference.

I don't know why I did think that the visit kinda of state visit , maybe because of the pictuers in the Mosque :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
here are the pictures I promised of the various turkish newspapers. Its a first for me but I came across a great Turkish website which lists some great sources.

Source: Sabah, Star gazete, Takvim, Turkish Daily news, Turkiye, Vatan, Yenisafak

houri said:
I don't know why I did think that the visit kinda of state visit , maybe because of the pictuers in the Mosque :eek:

no it was an unofficial visit.
If im correct, the official visits to Turkey were in 2000 and 2004

Last edited:
I wonder if Rania popped across the road to visit Aya Sofia as well? Did she try the famous doner kebabs while she was in Turkiye? :)

A few more photos of Queen Rania in Turkey on 24 Februrary 2006 from cover.es

QUEEN RANIA OF JORDAN WITH the FIRST TURKISH LADY, EMINE ERDOGAN DURING the CONFERENCE ON the EDUCATION FOR MOTHERS and CHILDREN ORGANIZED BY FOUNDATION "ACEV" IN ISTAMBUL

QUEEN RANIA OF JORDAN WITH FIRST TURKISH LADY, EMINE ERDOGAN PUTTING IN "BLUE MOSQUE" DURING An OFFICIAL VISIT To TURQUIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom