Queen Rania's visit to the US: November 5-8, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well this time I really find it not a useful or important visit ; I know I am not that one who can judge but as speaking as normal Jordanian following daily news she could have sent a video spent more time here espically today in 9/11 the anniversary for amman bombings ...

I too feel a show of solidarity with the victims at home and showing fellow Muslims that these outrages are not only inhumane but unIslamic would achieve far more in cross cultural understanding than appearing on a stage at Carnegie Hall. She needs to appeal to the ordinary Arab person for cross cultural understanding not in a country which is already a huge melting pot like America but alas, her talks in Arabic do not reflect the same sentiments she talks about in the West for the most part.

This was the biggest terrorist outrage Jordan has ever suffered and I really feel the king and queen should have made a big thing of leading the nation together in remembrance and educating people against radicalism within Jordan.

Let's stay on topic.

She really does not look good in those pictures. In fact I am quite shocked but I think the make up did not help her or the hair color she has at present. I hope she is back in Jordan soon ready to do some good work for her own people instead of flying overseas for non-essential reasons. She has had plenty of rest and is not too ill to travel thousands of miles for these awards and celebrity events so it would be good to see her devote time and energy to Jordanian problems for the next few weeks.

She really does not look good in those pictures. In fact I am quite shocked but I think the make up did not help her or the hair color she has at present. I hope she is back in Jordan soon ready to do some good work for her own people instead of flying overseas for non-essential reasons. She has had plenty of rest and is not too ill to travel thousands of miles for these awards and celebrity events so it would be good to see her devote time and energy to Jordanian problems for the next few weeks.
Let's hope she'll do as you're saying.

Report about the Glamour Women of the Year Award

In my opinion, the event had a tinge of hypocrisy. Ensembles chosen by various attendees are not my cup of tea.
Mine either. I don't know if it's better to cry or laugh when looking at some of the participants of the gala.

Photos from purepeople:
http://www.purepeople.com/media/rania-de-jordanie-lors-des-tech-awards_m506968

Last edited:
This is her second,third visit to NY this year or what....??
Hotels there must earn a fortune from the Queen visits:D
I hope she is not there as Queen of Jordan those events she attend are usuless and full totaly full of hypocrisy,as Monic said you don't know if it's better to cry or laugh given the list of ppl attending the event....in that video (posted by dazzling) Kate Hudson don't even know what she (herself) is talking about :D like she have no idea what the night is all about.

We have different opinion but many of us miss important events, I think the Glamour Awards is not place for a Queen

We have different opinion but many of us miss important events, I think the Glamour Awards is not place for a Queen
Maybe this kind of events is not suitable for queens, but Queen Rania is not conventional and has a different point of view from those who are against her presence in such events. She is not alone & sure has many advisers in her office. I think she will never decide to attend such ceremony if it is not useful or important for her.

Last edited:
Maybe this kind of events is not suitable for queens, but Queen Rania is not conventional and has a different point of view from those who are against her presence in such events. She is not alone & sure has many advisers in her office. I think she will never decide to attend such ceremony if it is not useful or important for her.
Maybe important for her, but definitely not for her country :ermm:. IMO this visit was absolutly useless.

In german magazines Rania is always describe as "the Diana of the Middle East", for this reason I like to read this forum and the different opinions.

This is your opinion but respect my opinion. I decides write it after read yamamah, jae...

She has the last word in her activities. Here we can´t talk about many things and I think is not necesary write them.

This is your opinion but respect my opinion. I decides write it after read yamamah, jae...

She has the last word in her activities. Here we can´t talk about many things and I think is not necesary write them.
I really respect your opinion salma & all our friends point of views too :)
Please dont get me wrong guys, I just wanted to clarify my own point of view:)

Last edited:
Thanks me too, I only wrote my point of view.

Videos 1 - 2- 3
from gettyimages

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom