Queen Rania's trip to Barcelona & Sanremo: February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks great, I like hew new shoes and earrings

The pictures are great but the videos are even better. QR was stunning, what a beaming smile!
Down-to-earth as usual, it was sweet of her to tell the host not to be nervous. I loved her story of how Prince Abdullah proposed to her, also the part where she talks about the conversation she had with Prince Hussein after he became Crown Prince, it's what any mother would say.
I really liked the promo for 1Goal, it's becoming a huge campaign.

McClatchy-Tribune | Visuals | Search
http://www.olycom.it/news_postSearchExt.do?testo=rania&archAll=true

Smooth operators can be game-changers for education-now that's a disruptive innovation I'd take to the bank!
At #mwc signal loud & clear-they have power 2 give children teacher in their pocket, classroom in their hand, & future at their fingertips
Glad that education call got a strong reception with mobile operators at #mwc
I thank the Italian people whose love has been with me from very first day, when I became queen at 28, scared & unsure.
San Remo interview was an excuse to pop into Italy and visit that part of me that's permanently parked there

Last edited by a moderator:
great pictures thank you all for sharing.
i was wondering if Festival Sanremo is the only engagement she have in Italy?

Thanks for all pictures and the videos. She looks beautiful and I'm always curious the hear something about her relationship with King Abdullah or her children. Very nice what she said.

she has been great!!! And the "three tenors" made me very proud to be Italian!!

Thanks for videos and information related to Queen Rania's visit to Spain and Italy! :flowers:
San Remo Music Festival is an interesting choice to promote 1Goal.

Beautiful photos all of them!! Thank you all! I'm glad QR chose a gown from an Italian designer - Giorgio Armani that is. Apart from a smart gesture, she honours the country she's visited.

thanks for all the links, pictures and videos:flowers:. i came with a couple of links but found them already posted;). the queen looked beautiful and gorgeous in italy and spain too.

Queen Rania urges ‘all of Italy’ to sign up to 1GOAL campaign

AMMAN (JT) - Her Majesty Queen Rania on Wednesday attended the 60th anniversary of the San Remo Music Festival in Italy to rally support for the 1GOAL global education campaign.

The initiative, launched in the UK last August, seeks to get 72 million out-of-school children back into the classroom in the run-up to the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.

. . . “The festival in San Remo is a great opportunity for me to visit one of the greatest foot-balling nations and pitch 1GOAL - the global campaign for education that I founded last year with FIFA and the Global Campaign for Education,” Queen Rania said. Queen Rania urges ‘all of Italy’ to sign up to 1GOAL campaign | Jordan Times

At San Remo Music Festival in Italy, Queen Rania rallies support for 1GOAL education campaign

. . . Also at the Festival, Her Majesty said she enjoyed listening to music, “whether it’s in the car or on my i-Pod as I jog, it seems I’m always listening to something...and with two teenagers in the house, there’s always music blaring from their rooms, which is great because they keep me up to date with all the new artists and sounds,” she stated.

With regards to her appreciation for Italian music, Her Majesty firmly asserted: “Italian music is beautiful, and how could it not be when the Italian language itself is so musical?”

“For me, “Oh Sole Mio!” interpreted by Andrea Bocelli evokes fond memories of Italy and encapsulates the essence of your beautiful country: the beauty of the Italian land, the sun, the sea and the wonderful food,” she added. At San Remo Music Festival in Italy, Queen Rania rallies support for 1GOAL education campaign | Queen Rania

San Remo Music Festival becomes latest venue for 1GOAL campaigning

1GOAL co-founder Queen Rania of Jordan attended the 60th Anniversary of the San Remo Music Festival in Italy, to rally support for the campaign. http://www.join1goal.org/en/about-1...al-becomes-latest-venue-for-1goal-campaigning

Last edited:
:previous: We never saw the first brown outfit, so thanks much for the photos! :flowers: Q.Rania looked elegant all the way.

Yes Humera she and her friend were at theatre. Queen Rania and Princess Iman visited too France during these days.

Last edited:
Is the picture of Princess Iman also from the San Remo festival?

Yes it is, the background is the same as the one in the Rania's pictures.
Thanks for posting the pics :flowers: Nice to know Iman attended the event.

Back
Top Bottom