Queen Rania undergoes medical heart procedure: September 27, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for me she does not look as someone who had some heart problems and just left hospital ; rumors in Jordan talking about Cosmo operations !!
OMG! She is not obliged to lie in such thing .. heart problem is not a joke.

Last edited:
for me she does not look as someone who had some heart problems and just left hospital ; rumors in Jordan talking about Cosmo operations !!
All I can say is there are some very ignorant, not to mention, malicious minded people in the world :whistling:

Xavi, what she had is a minor, everyday procedure which is done under sedation. They do not even give anesthesia for this. This is why she looks just fine. She has had the operation but there are so many trips outside Jordan for other personal reasons that it isn't strange that this is said by her people. People in Jordan know her habits too well :lol: but I think they are wrong in this case :lol:

All I can say is there are some very ignorant, not to mention, malicious minded people in the world :whistling:

well come on I did tell you a Rumor in her own country ; well people does not have to take everything reported as guaranteed and please some respect to my people's country minds ... I do not have to believe everything said and am free to tell that she doesn't look tired at all after travel .... and I am pharmacist and know yammah that it is a minor procedure everyday done :flowers:

Like you said they are rumours! She is in a position where people always twist things around,after all its part of a royals life,where they are exposed to all sorts of rumours and lies!

Like you said they are rumours! She is in a position where people always twist things around,after all its part of a royals life,where they are exposed to all sorts of rumours and lies!

yes it is normal ; in Egypt rumors are almost everyday about their president's health status ; and do not forget in Arab world we do not believe our officials easily ....

the statement about Rania health condition was very well covred worldwise I doubt very much that what is in the official statement is not true as the operation took place in NY they can not take sush risk I mean lying about her medical procedure...she can have any cosmitic stuffs she want without make all these noise around her IMO.

Members of the ruling elite in Arab countries want to be seen as healthy, strong and always active, they are usually hiding any health problems like state secrets, sometimes for many years (President Mubarak is probably one of them) - not the other way around.
For me it'is something rather positive that the royal court handled QRania's case in such a transparent manner.

For me it'is something rather positive that the royal court handled QRania's case in such a transparent manner.
let me join you here...it's very healthy attitude.
the problem is ppl in the arab world use to see their leaders healthy strong and always active:) exactly like their leaders want..so when sush statement come out they are not sure and start to speculate.
this is exactly what happen last Ramadan in Morocco when similar statement come out from the Palace about king health.

Members of the ruling elite in Arab countries want to be seen as healthy, strong and always active, they are usually hiding any health problems like state secrets, sometimes for many years (President Mubarak is probably one of them) - not the other way around.
I agree with you veraam .. It is always great to tell the truth,of course as much as they can, like king Hussein. At least they can gain their peoples respect and prayers because heart problem is not a joke again.

the statement about Rania health condition was very well covred worldwise I doubt very much that what is in the official statement is not true as the operation took place in NY they can not take sush risk I mean lying about her medical procedure...she can have any cosmitic stuffs she want without make all these noise around her IMO.

This is true Shrifia. Because she was in the USA it had to be reported because people would have found out anyway. It is not so easy to suppress stories in Europe and America as it is in our countries. Jordanian people know about the other procedures and conditions that are not reported officially which is why they talking now. Not every person in Jordan is a fan of the royal family. Many people are not and compare the story with their own sick family members who have no money for their conditions to be cured. Xavi is right that each person is allowed an opinion.

At least the proceedure Her Majesty underwent is now among one of the most common Cardiac proceedures done these days. Glad she was able to have it done and taken care of, as this is one of those things you don't fool around w/.

Wishing one of my favourite Royal Ladies a very speedy recovery!!!

Hey may you Queen Rania never go without well wishes and may you find everyday to be a life full of reminders that you are beautiful, epoch and naturally inclined to the ethereal and devine. You are fulfilling a calling and it is destiny that will see you towards sanctity, and in thought I send you a rose. Stay well your Majesty and remain bold. Blessings to you. :lancasterrose:

Rossina, for those of us who don't speak Arabic, would you mind translating or summarizing what the report says?

Xavi, what she had is a minor, everyday procedure which is done under sedation. They do not even give anesthesia for this. This is why she looks just fine. She has had the operation but there are so many trips outside Jordan for other personal reasons that it isn't strange that this is said by her people. People in Jordan know her habits too well :lol: but I think they are wrong in this case :lol:

I'm surprised if she didn't have more than a little sedation. I've worked in Cardiac Surgical procedures and as I've said before Ablations aren't a full blown Bypass procedure, they aren't that minor, such as removing a mole from a finger. All surgical procedures however minor carry a risk or complications. There's always a chance with the Queen's ablation procedure that she could have gone into cardiac arrest.
I'm glad to see Her Majesty out of the hospital and looking well.:flowers:

Rossina, for those of us who don't speak Arabic, would you mind translating or summarizing what the report says?

It just says that Queen Rania has a minor surgery in New York and that the official palace released a statement that it was for irregular heart beats, its a very common procedure and should not effect her future activities :flowers:

It just says that Queen Rania has a minor surgery in New York and that the official palace released a statement that it was for irregular heart beats, its a very common procedure and should not effect her future activities :flowers:
Thanks dazz :flowers:
It is for Alarabiya channel from last Monday.

I read that there are rumors Rania did a cosmo surgery I really doubt it I don't think the queen would lie or even wish something serious like a heart condition or cancer . I hope she feels better

I read that there are rumors Rania did a cosmo surgery I really doubt it I don't think the queen would lie or even wish something serious like a heart condition or cancer . I hope she feels better

I do not believe that it was cosmetic surgery. I don't think Queen Rania would make up a heart surgery. The royal family could have said minor surgery it it was cosmetic. No Queen Rania hope you are feeling better and I hope you don't have to much down time after heart surgery. We need a good Mideast ambassador. :flowers:

I wish her a speedy recovery. I am a bit surprised because the Queen is only forty years old and that must have been some "tachychardia" [rapid pulse rate] happening.Rania is quite young to have had this happen.However now that it has I hope she is hale and hearty for the rest of her days.
Apparently Queen Rania has returned to Jordan already and been met by the King.
On her Facebook she communicates beautifully about all her well wishers and her desire to be well soon.
God Bless Her

It was really unexpected and I hope she will be ok in the future though I know there are problems about the heart beat which are harmless and people live normally. I hope this is the case for QR.
What is sure is that mostly the sensitive persons, with compassion for the other people, often suffer from such problems.

It was really unexpected and I hope she will be ok in the future though I know there are problems about the heart beat which are harmless and people live normally. I hope this is the case for QR.
What is sure is that mostly the sensitive persons, with compassion for the other people, often suffer from such problems.
Godiva
Thanks for putting it so beautifully!

I could not have said it better. I wish her a speedy recovery:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom