Queen Rania - romours about Cosmetic Surgery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the outfit she's wearing in the latest pictures

If and when affordable, one can hardly go wrong with Chanel (by Karl Lagerfeld, of course)... ;)

Rania needs to wear more colours like that and give up the dowdy shades of black, brown and grey.

She wasn't born a princess. I think her family has some money, but not as much as say the royal family.

Her father was a doctor--so they lived on a doctor's salary which isn't that bad.

Rania de Jordanie ne connaît pas une minute de répit. Reine, épouse, mère et avocate des plus défavorisés… son agenda est rempli pour plusieurs vies. Exemple, la semaine dernière : après une intervention au Sommet de la femme arabe célébré à Ammann, juste après un voyage officiel dans plusieurs pays d’Europe avec son mari, elle repartait avec le roi en Turquie pour une visite d’Etat de deux jours. Et entre ses devoirs officiels, la jeune femme trouvait encore le temps de visiter plusieurs centres consacrés à l’enfance et à la jeunesse dans son pays. Tel est l’impressionnant programme de Rania, qui a su se gagner le cœur de son peuple par sa générosité et son dévouement de chaque instant.

Short translation: rania doesnt rest a lot. queen, wife, mother and speaker for numerous underpriviledged groups; her agenda is filled for several lives. for example, last week: after an invitation to the arab women sommet at amman, just after an official trip to various european countries with her husband, she appeared in turkey for a two-day state visit with her husband. and between her official engagements, rania finds the time to support numerous institutions helping children and young women in her own country. this is the imporesive programme of a queen that has conquered the heart of her poeple due to her generosity...

http://www.ohla.com/magazine/2004/03/24/oh.../oh0288s21a.jpg

*Image changed to a link by administrator.*

Queen Rania visited Kuwait on 30th March 2004.

Arrival

Meeting of the Board of Trustees

Queen Rania talking

Queen Rania meeting Kuwaitis

Queen Rania Underlines Importance of Open Arab University
Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah underlined the important role of the Open Arab University (OAU) in making a qualitative leap in the prevailing educational systems in the Arab world. Queen Rania, who is co-chairman in OAU Board of Trustees, made her remarks while chairing the 2nd meeting of the board opened in Kuwait Tuesday. The Queen said the university was established because there was an urgent need for such type of teaching . Today, the university is gaining
greater importance in the wake of the current changes and circumstances
in the Arab states, Queen Rania said. She hoped that the meeting would come up with practical results that could contribute to promoting the role of the university and its future outlook on academic programs.

I have to say she's looking very good in these pics...not sickly thin

Beirut, March 8, 2004
I love this outfit!!

New pictures from the UAE, April 7
Rania wearing another lovely dress

WOW! She is beautiful-and I love the necklace she's wearing there in the Dubai shot. A very flattering design for the neckline of her outfit. Gorgeous. :heart:

Wow, how many days is her visit going to take, she went long time ago, and her husband is in another country too. I wonder about the kids.

Originally posted by karolinabraganza+Apr 7th, 2004 - 2:07 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (karolinabraganza @ Apr 7th, 2004 - 2:07 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-~*~Humera~*~@Apr 7th, 2004 - 12:37 pm
New pictures from the UAE, April 7
Rania wearing another lovely dress

the dress is prada,by the way [/b][/quote]
yep i recognized it from a recent prada fashion show i was watching on tv.
Rania certainly buys and wears the latest stuff way before everyone else.
She has another dress like that i believe, i'll have to look up the picture.

found it!
here's the shirt-dress thats basically the same as the one she wore in dubai

Rania has been voted one of the greatest heros and icons in the century

congratulations to her :clap:

its in time magazine if you want to see it

Originally posted by Princepessa@Apr 20th, 2004 - 8:09 pm
Rania has been voted one of the greatest heros and icons in the century

congratulations to her :clap:

its in time magazine if you want to see it
What are the reasons exactly that Time cites for Rania being a hero or icon?

And who else is on this list?

the heroes and icons section of Time's 100 includes a wide range of people including nobel peace prize winner shirin ebadi, actor/director mel gibson, american idol judge simon cowell, etc.

queen rania was noted suprisingly not so much for her work in jordan but for her work for the international children's vaccination fund. i thought that odd since she her influence has been felt far more in jordan.

in my opinion, the recognition was well-deserved because whether or not you approve of queen rania's initiatives (and i, for one, don't particularly think she's done that much), you can't deny she has had a major influence on arab women.

Here is a link to the article: Time 100 for 2004

Among the others in Heroes & Icons Rania is ranked amongst include:
Nelson Mandela
Aung San Suu Kyi
Queen Rania of Jordan
Shirin Ebadi
Bono
Bernard Kouchner
Bill Belichick
David Beckham
Lance Armstrong
Yao Ming
John Bogle
Mel Gibson
Arthur Agatston
Dalai Lama
Tiger Woods
Paula Radcliffe
Oprah Winfrey
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Evan Wolfson
BKS Iyengar

Unfortunately, one must subscribe in order to read why it is that Time believes Rania deserves such a bestowal. I am curious to know what they feel her achievements and acomplishments are that would rank her amongst the likes of Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom