Queen Rania Picture Thread Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though she does look very slim, she doesn't have that really gaunt look. I think she still looks graceful and elegant.

Are there any recent pictures?

katherine said:
Even though she does look very slim, she doesn't have that really gaunt look. I think she still looks graceful and elegant.

Are there any recent pictures?
agree..but maybe a little too slim
at least i think that...
greetings

she has a very nice style, and she makes very rarely errors of taste

Post 162 Has Great Photos Of Queen Rania Displaying Her Youthful Fitness. She Is In Terrific Shape.! Thank You For Posting.

© Remo Casilli \ GraziaNeri Rome 09 Feb 2007 Queen Rania of Jordan and Economy italian Minister Tommaso Padoa Schioppa, partecipate to the launch of a campaign by rich countries, led by Italy, to fund vaccines for poorer nations. Welcome to the Grazia Neri archive.

She looks really beautiful.

Sure she looks like a real Queen. Jordans must be porud of this woman.

Vanesa.

agree - to my mind, R. is currently the most presentable of the royal spouses, with the possible exception of the elegant and charismatic Mathilde of Belgium.

Whether Jordanians actually 'get' Rania is probably a different story though, I can't put my finger on that one.

Not sure what you mean Princess Olga about Jordanians not "getting" Rania? I'm curious though. Do you think that they don't appriciate her and her efforts?

princess olga said:
agree - to my mind, R. is currently the most presentable of the royal spouses, with the possible exception of the elegant and charismatic Mathilde of Belgium.

Whether Jordanians actually 'get' Rania is probably a different story though, I can't put my finger on that one.

Queen Rania is such a beauthy!

i've just seen her in one time in Holland! it was great!!

Do you mean you saw her in person royalgertjan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom