Queen Rania: Picture Thread 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Queen Rania: Picture Thread 5
The previous can be found here

Here are some important

TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Jordan Moderating team
Zonk, Humera & Dazzling

Lovely official portrait I like her dress and her hairdo. Thank´s Nadya

This is definitely one of the nicest official photos of Rania I have ever seen. She is radiant in this picture.

I've seen this pict for the first time - very innocent and delicate! Was is taken after Salma was born?

Yes monic this pic was taken in 2002. We have seen all photoshoot.:flowers:

Those two or three years after becoming queen were the peak of her attractiveness but not the stage where she got scarily thin.

Thank you for the black and white portrait. The photographer in me was in love with the composition and tones of the photograph, it was incredibly harmonious.

As for Rania she looked lovely, it was refreshing to see a profile shot.

I like the picture where she is wearing the green dress (Elie Saab I think???). IMO, she should wear his designs all the time for evening wear as he really knows how to bring out the most feminine qualities in his dresses. Every woman looks like a queen in his designs.

I like this picture best because it shows Queen Rania as a real woman 'warts and all' so to speak instead of some unreal, glossy airbrushed creature. I see her up close reasonably regularly and she looks more like this than what we are usually presented with in photos we see of her.

Imageshack - raniaalabfl010208

Seem very natural in the photo

Thank you

Thanks for the great photos Nadya! I love Queen Rania in that gorgeous purple gown. She looks so beautiful! I also love her hair in the second picture - her long cascading curls are really pretty.

Queen Rania on Twitter:
"Just testing out my husband's tank restoration project over the weekend"
Picture on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom