Queen Rania: Picture Thread 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank´s Asturiana I like the first pic, Queen looks lovely with veil.

Thank´s Asturiana I like the first pic, Queen looks lovely with veil.

Salma, which photoshoot does your avatar come from? can you post the bigger version please?:flowers:

Beautiful final image

Thank you Salma .,.,.

wooooooooooow

Beautiful clothes

She looks much older and much more heavy featured in this portrait. Not one of her best pictures. When was it taken?

First black&white pic of Rania is just perfect, She has beautiful smile here.
I like the pic posted by reeda2000 too. Rania looks very natural here. I don't know what some mean that she looks heavy in that pic ? Is it because she is serious?:ermm:

Isnt this new?
Doesnt look bad at all but the W&B effect isnt working well, poorly done job IMO but I like the idea behind it.

It's at least several months old. I remember to have seen it for the first time last February or March.

Same pic was the cover of Hia mag in Feb. 2009.
I don´t like it Queen looks older, we have seen better b/w pics of her.

First black&white pic of Rania is just perfect, She has beautiful smile here.
I like the pic posted by reeda2000 too. Rania looks very natural here. I don't know what some mean that she looks heavy in that pic ? Is it because she is serious?:ermm:

Hi Lakshmi, no it does not mean heavy because she is serious. Queen Rania does not have delicate or dainty features. Her face and features are very strong and large which gives an almost masculine look depending on the angle of the picture and her expression.

It isn't the most flattering picture I have seen of her and it makes her look hard - something that often happens to women with strong facial features as they get older. Sorry, just trying to explain but don't know if I am doing it clearly ;)

On the plus side, I like the jewellery in the picture and I think she has done something about the lines between her mouth and her nose as they are puffed out and much less noticeable in more recent pictures. Here they are very pronounced and deep.

IMO she looks certainly not "almost masculine" in this picture - but it is not her best one.

IMO she looks certainly not "almost masculine" in this picture - but it is not her best one.

I didn't say she looked so in this picture but she does in others :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom