Queen Rania: Picture Thread 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pictures Jordan, they are great. IMO, these were the years QR looked best, hair was appropriate length, dressed nicely and hadn't turned into the waxy, frozen featured looking person we see today

Thanks for the pictures Jordan, they are great. IMO, these were the years QR looked best, hair was appropriate length, dressed nicely and hadn't turned into the waxy, frozen featured looking person we see today

I agree with you yamamah, she used to be so natural and simple:ermm:

Well,I haven't seen Queen Rania for a while and now I'm surprised to hear she looks frozen and not that natural anymore.I thought that nothing has changed.Can someone post a recent photo,please?

Great pics ... thank u Angl3 ... prince Hashem is so cute ...

First of all,thanks a lot for the photos!But I'm sorry,I can't see any difference.Queen Rania's beauty is eternal.She will always glow!

I'd like to remind everyone that posts along the lines of "nice pics," "thank you for posting" and "you're welcome" are all considered empty posts and will be deleted by the moderators.

Ofcourse we want you to express appreciation for all the wonderful pictures various members post here, but please add something productive to your comments too, to prevent them from being deleted.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

ok! thanks but who sitting with her.

excellent photos, thank you Jordan. Do you know the event or the year about the photos?

These pics was taken in May 2006, when King received the Dialogue of Civilisations Prize.:flowers:

I always enjoy old photos and find them more interesting.Thank you,Jordan :flowers:

She's still naturally beautiful.You can't imagine what other women of her age do to their faces and bodies ;) Rania might be using the best beauty products of the market,just to keep her face moisturized and fresh,but that doesn't mean she's not aging naturally :flowers:
Salma,that last photo was for me,right?Thanks,you're a great friend!!I finally had the chance to see clearly the earrings she was wearing that day.

well in my opinion iakynthi she may still look breautiful but in artficial way not like before there is certainly something not natural in her face wich I don't like IMO,so i prefere her look in the pic wit Noor more.

I understand :flowers: She was in her 20's back then and faces can change a lot.

I did not that she made a State Visit to USA in 2000. Does someone have the pictures of the gala dinner?

Great photos Salma. I loved how she looked back then and how she was so much more 'real' in a human sense - she hadn't been spoiled by media attention then and had charm and a slightly shy demeanour that was so nice. Now it is glossy and quite brittle and hard. I know we all get older but she really lost something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom