Queen Rania in New York: September 22-25, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's this picture of Queen Rania doing an interview with Meredith Viera on the Today Show on Queen Rania's website.. I never recall seeing this picture before..

Queen Rania was interviewed on CNN's “Fareed Zakaria GPS” yesterday Sunday. It was recorded in New York during her recent visit, and you can see it in two parts: here and here. The full transcript is available here, scroll down quite a bit.

Queen Rania was interviewed on CNN's “Fareed Zakaria GPS” yesterday Sunday. It was recorded in New York during her recent visit, and you can see it in two parts: here and here. The full transcript is available here, scroll down quite a bit.

Very nice, very interesting video, thank you, QR is beautiful and I like her responds, especially the answer about the working mothers.

I agree, very interesting interview. Thanks GrandDuchess.

Thank you for the Fareed Zakaria interview, I had been waiting for this to become available online.

I liked the fact that he was quite aggressive with some questions and didn't give Rania an easy ride.the quesions were quite well thought out imo as were Rania's answers. I like the fact that when she is interviewed she is often able to refer to studies, statistics etc to support her arguments. It demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the subject being discussed imo.

Jordan, for its part, has even dispatched its cause-crusading Queen Rania, known for her activism on issues like poverty and education, to boost eco-tourism numbers. She promoted the country's natural heritage recently at a Conde Nast travel forum in New York.
http://www.mercurynews.com/travel/ci_11114030

:previous: Thank you for this link,Jordan!!Q.Rania is glowing again :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom