Queen Rania before her marriage

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lil Monkey said:
Yea yea yea, but in QR's interview's the first thing they mention (a beautiful young women who became the Queen of jordan),which means that Beauty does count these days, next to what is within...;)

Yes--I think it would be naive to think that beauty doesn't help a woman along in life, or that appearance doesn't matter.

she is lucky to have a staff to help her with her look.

I agree! When you have people to help you with your clothing, hair and making look good all the time its part of the job as well. money hleps too....

I agree too. Just look at her pictures before she was queen or even when she first became queen. She's really become more beautiful I think due to her style TEAM and all the beautiful clothes she wears

I really like our Queen , she is a lady , a real lady.

means

that everybody with money can be beautiful...
What a deception

well , i can see from these pictures that she has always been that way l mean a total Arab beauty , and she does remind me , of middle eastern beauty .l don't think that she really changed a deal , i think because she , now , is really svelte than when she was a teenager.l'd like to see her family pictures of her and her family o read about her father and l'd wish to tell him how terrific he is that he raised a daughter as outspoken as she is .really l think that her parents must be really one of the greatest parents ever

Posts ignoring this moderator warning on the previous page have been deleted.

that everybody with money can be beautiful...What a deception
QR has wonderful bone structure. It seems to me that the "great changes" in her appearance owe more to growing into a woman, and more especially responding to the requirements of her "job"! :flowers:

By this I mean a stylist and more attention to the daily beauty regime and hair stylist etc. and if that costs money, well so what. She is neither the richest nor vainest woman in the world, and style and elegance are innate traits not the result of cosmetic surgery.:bang:

I think all of us can relate to the ugly duckling syndrome as most of us have (truely cringeworthy) photos to remind us of our less than elegant school days. :ROFLMAO:

So, no Pouk, money merely enables someone to use the best to "Gild the Lily" so to speak. It cannot create beauty and is therefore, not deception!

I think having her nose reshaped has certainly changed her image tremendously, and for the better I think. Not that she was ever unnatractive, but when comparing how she looked then, to how she looks now...she's stunning...:wub:

But havinbg cosmetic surgey doesn't give you style..haha..no no, that is something which is either learnt or inherent.

That pic posted by salma seems to show Rania on the begining of her marriage with Abdullah. She was a real beauty(plus she was smart & out spoken) , no wonder he fall in love with her.:)

There is a lot of 'spin' about Queen Rania. At the time of her marriage she had corrective surgery to her nose a few months before and was given the makeover treatment for the engagment. There is a picture somewhere of her engagement where she is dressed in a bluey green suit with King Abdullah, King Hussein and Queen Noor and she is not a ravishing beauty. She is a young, prettyish girl.

Rania has had enormous amounts of help over the years with her image and what you see since she has become queen is the result of many, many hours with top stylists, hair/makeup and other things we cant say.

The result is very polished and no less than I would expect from a lady who has huge amounts of money to spend on her appearance. One only has to see a makover TV show to see what big results expert help can give. This is not to take away fom queen rania or put her down but i did prefer her when she was more natural looking.

The other spin about queen rania is she was some kind of high flying executive at work. She had only been out of university for a year or 18 months and was not a high flying career woman. She was a bank teller at Citibank and she was a secretary at Apple Computers.

I understand the need to buff people up when they are in public positions but please do not kid yourselves that this lady is 'au naturel'. She is only doing what others in the public eye do but it isn't 'just Rania'.

The other spin about queen rania is she was some kind of high flying executive at work. She had only been out of university for a year or 18 months and was not a high flying career woman. She was a bank teller at Citibank and she was a secretary at Apple Computers.
I think it is easy to confuse a superior education with a superior intellect.

Queen Elizabeth didn't go to university, yet there are few that would argue that her grip on foreign and domestic affairs is not formidable. That was the natural consequence of her position and those she mixs with in her Royal capacity. However, without a superior intellect she would not be the highly respected person that she is in her own right. Queen Rania has just starting out on that road, but she seems to be a very quick study.

Rania never claimed to be an executive, most of her bios (including official ones) mention that she worked at Citibank and Apple Computers. Indeed, it would be naive to expect any 22/23 year-old fresh out of university to be an executive.

Last edited:
that's true Humera,she was at beginning of her career and everydody know that she start as bank teller and then secretary and that was her job when King Abdullah meet her first time.

Therte's no evidence she was a bankteller or secretary.

Most companies like Citibank have special graduate training programmes that are specifically at aimed at those with a university education.

in all Bios I read about her they said she was first bank teller at Citibank then a secretary at Apple Computers,and as the official bio was a little mysterious about what she really her job in those banks, I think I'll belive what I read in some serious links.

there is just a few information about QRania's life before she join the JRF.
i know she work as secretary in one of the bank you mention and this was her job when she meet King Abdullah.
i would love to know more about her life when she studied in cairo at the american university,this is i think the most intersting part?

Last edited:
Little Rania Alyassin with her father & brother Majdi:
Instagram

It's the first time QR shares such pic ....her son Hashem looks so much like her.

Last edited:
Little Rania Alyassin with her father & brother Majdi:
Instagram

It's the first time QR shares such pic ....her son Hashem looks so much like her.
Interesting picture :).

Hashem looked like King Abdullah when he was a baby, but now he really looks like Queen Rania. Hope to see more pictures from her childhood.

After 15 years she shares a pic of her childhood and chooses this pic that has not the best quality. I hope she decides to share more pics of her childhood.

Iman also got some of her mom`s features. I hope QR will share more childhood pics in future.

Attachments

• hfdwfh.png
    hfdwfh.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 2,441
  • jnbkk.png
    jnbkk.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 2,771
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 382
Back
Top Bottom