Princess Iman, Princess Salma & Prince Hashem, Current Events Part 1: July 2013 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Iman, Princess Salma & Prince Hashem's
Current Events

Part 1

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Jordan Moderators

She looks like her mom by far !!

:previous:
indeed in the first picture of Princess Iman walking you alsmot think it's Queen Rania:)

Not that much IMO. Her mom's features are more oriental. Princess Iman is a mixture of both KA & QR.

Last edited:
i agree about that but still both mother and daughter have the some allure.

Not that much IMO. Her mom's features are more oriental. Princess Iman is a mixture of both KA & QR.
I agree. She has naturally lighter hair than her mother. Her face shape and nose seem to be more like the her father and paternal grandmother Princess Muna. I believe that she has Rania's body type and mouth.

You can see it clearly at the begining of KA's speech from the throne exclusive video released by the royal court.

I think Iman looks both like her parents. I also think she and her brother Hussein have the same nose, mouth, and teeth.

On another note, I assume Iman is going to college next year. I wonder what career she wants. Queen Rania says that Salma wants to be an engineer one day.

My apologies if this is not allowed but here is Iman's profile photo from her Twitter:

Pic

A special tweet with a lovley pic from queen Rania for her daughter Iman who will graduate from high school today ...
seems like it was just yesterday that I was getting you ready for your first day of school…Today, watching you prepare for your graduation, I couldn't be more proud #mother #daughter #graduation
http://instagram.com/p/o0Q3HOhrvn/

Last edited:
Is the graduation jet or in 1 hour?

The finishing touches before Iman's big moment

#Mother #Daughter #Graduation Instagram

Back
Top Bottom