Prince Hussein named Crown Prince of Jordan: July 2, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i heared that CP Hussein will stay in US for high schcool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is normal Hussein will start high school in USA, as his cousins.

Is normal Hussein will start high school in USA, as his cousins.
That will be hard for KA and QR that Hussein is far away from his home.

That will be hard for KA and QR that Hussein is far away from his home.
No, it's said that he's gonna finish high school in Jordan in King's Academy/close to Madaba. President Bashar Al-Asad's son is there too.

King Abdullah has in the ast commented on how lonely he felt at boarding school so maybe he wanted Hussein to attend school in Jordan?

maybe,you're right Little _star,plus there is nothing official about his boarding school right now,also I am no so familiar with JRF meethods to prepare the futur king so it would be intersting to know more about.

I think, Prince Hussein will finish High School in Jordan (at King's Academy where he enrolled only recently. King Abdullah founded that school - among other reasons - to have an excellent boarding school in Jordan, so that he do not have to send his own kids abroad).

I think Abdullah did just as his father did, he just didn't wait to be on his death bed to do so, and if anyone thinks KHussein presumed otherwise, I am sure they are mistaken. He knew that Abdullah would do the natural thing and designate his own first born son to be the next king. Giving Hamzah a Crownprincely title on his deathbed was a matter of consoling Noor, who worked so hard to get her son the crown. At the end of the day the right thing happened, the first born male child became king, and a good one at that, no matter from what mother he was born.

I think Abdullah did just as his father did, he just didn't wait to be on his death bed to do so, and if anyone thinks KHussein presumed otherwise, I am sure they are mistaken. He knew that Abdullah would do the natural thing and designate his own first born son to be the next king. Giving Hamzah a Crownprincely title on his deathbed was a matter of consoling Noor, who worked so hard to get her son the crown. At the end of the day the right thing happened, the first born male child became king, and a good one at that, no matter from what mother he was born.

I didnt think so i think kh did want abdullah in the begining but after hamzahs matureing then he wanted him to be cp maby more then noor did. like i think in the biography for qn someone says kh had been king long so he didnt need some one to tell him what to do, something along that ;). but the time for hamzah wasnt right. i think it shows good on the family for being ok with it, or least looking so:rolleyes: lol. i wonder if analyst feel the monarchy will last long now? there was lots of talk a couple years ago.

I didnt think so i think kh did want abdullah in the begining but after hamzahs matureing then he wanted him to be cp maby more then noor did. like i think in the biography for qn someone says kh had been king long so he didnt need some one to tell him what to do, something along that ;). but the time for hamzah wasnt right. i think it shows good on the family for being ok with it, or least looking so:rolleyes: lol. i wonder if analyst feel the monarchy will last long now? there was lots of talk a couple years ago.
I agree, that had Hamza been older he probably would have been king, yet do not underestimate the power of an over ambitious mother. Do you honestly think Noor would admit "I did whatever I could to get the crown for my first born son" in her bio?! Of course she would underplay her role... I remember reading that at the time of his final illness when he was dieing, KH consoled Noor, that Hamza wasn't ready etc. If he knew that it didn't make a difference to Noor, why the need to console?
On another note, am I the only one who thinks that the new Crown Prince needs a haircut?:whistling:

Like I said in an earlier post, we are not here to discuss family politics so lets just move on.

Thank you

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

I am I the only one who thinks that the new Crown Prince needs a haircut?:whistling:
no you are not:D
I love Hussein hairdo but I think now it's time to get a new one:)

Aw, I quite like Hussein's Britpop indie look. The teenage years are for experimenting with your hair etc.

He's got plenty of time for more serious 'dos.

rania always told the media how she wanted her kids to grow up normal and have a normal upbringing. but at the first sign of manhood, her and the king have gone and restricted the poor teenage boys life with a label, crownprince (a label that could have easily waited until 21.

they really should learn to practice what they preach.

i guess she has to secure her position, mother of the king. ofcourse will retaining her title of queen (but thats a whole other topic, that i dont want to get banned for :)

Compared to every other CP Hussein has had it easy. He's grown up without the shackles of an official title, unlike Charles, Felipe etc.

I was surprised that it was announced but they obviously had their reasons for doing so.

Reeda I made this collage weeks ago.

Thanks reeda2000 for posting it - a very cute photoshot! Nice to look at Prince Hussein in different periods of his life.:flowers:
When I made the collage I tried choosed pics from differents years.:flowers:

Welcome Reeda I like the pics n5 and 7, both taken during his birthday´s parties.

Prince Hussein did not appear during the Eid prayer .. do you know where is he now?

I think in Jordan the Eid holidays finished yesterday, the school starts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom