Official visit to France, Slovenia & Austria: April 5-10, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
king seems to have flown to london after meeting sarkozy. presumably couple using their london home as their base for their trips to france, slovenia etc.

When they start official visit to Austria? and Slovenia?

(VIENNA) - Elite police units from all 27 EU members, as well as Switzerland and Norway, met Monday in Vienna for a three-day seminar to share experiences and discuss new security challenges, organisers said........

King Abdullah II of Jordan, who once trained with the Cobra, which also provides his security on annual skiing holidays in the Austrian Alps, will also attend an anniversary celebration on Wednesday
Elite European police units meet in Vienna — EUbusiness.com - business, legal and financial news and information from the European Union

At least we know what he will be doing on Wednesday!

Last edited by a moderator:
So few pictures of queen Rania and king Abdullah.:ermm:
I liked Rania's pics, she looks so young, but she is too slim. I loved her bright blue coat.

BRDO - The Jordanian royal couple, King Abdallah II and Queen Rania, will arrive in Slovenia for talks with President Danilo Tuerk and Prime Minister Janez Jansa. King Abdallah II and President Tuerk are to make statements at 1:55 PM. (STA)
STA - Slovenska tiskovna agencija / Slovenian Press Agency

There's a full itinerary for today if you click on the link.

You are welcome Mademoiselle Lilo :flowers:

I think her hair would be nice in chignon and I don't like her indoor clothes but I like her outdoor coat.

Thanks very much for the new picture salma. I agree, I do not find this combination of colours elegant or well coordinate

I hope she wear something more smart and formal than this ensemble in Austria. It is an official visit by the king and queen and her clothes must show that. This outfit in Slovenia is like something she wears to go shopping in London or Paris. It seems disrespectful when the other statesmen wives dress up to meet Rania and reflect the officialness of the meeting but Rania does not???? She is representing Jordan, not Rania!

I'm french and i was at the sorbonne. Rania was great and fabulous. It was a pleasure to see her and heard her. She's just a fantastic woman

He has really grown up. Not a baby any longer but a little boy :)

Pictures from Vienna but it seems like there are more pictures of their luggage than of them arriving :lol:

from Austrian Press Agentur website

APA-PictureDesk

I just saw Queen Rania at the "Hofburg" (where the Austrian President has his office) in Vienna!

She wore a black/white top and a black skirt. Her hair was beautiful resting on her back and reflecting in the sun. She was walking across the square (?)with the wife of the President Fischer in deep conversation. About half way she looked up to the people around. A true queen. Nothing rushed. She was taking in everything with interest. (I'm not good with the words, sorry).

I have some pictures but can't upload them until I get to my computer at home ;( ...will do later.

I'm french and i was at the sorbonne. Rania was great and fabulous. It was a pleasure to see her and heard her. She's just a fantastic woman
Do you mind telling us a little bit about what she said, lilou? So far I have been unable to come across a transcript.

Thanks.

I didn't like the outfit from yesterday's brief trip to Slovenia but she looks lovely in the photos from Austria. The outfit is very stylish and elegant.

I just saw Queen Rania at the "Hofburg" (where the Austrian President has his office) in Vienna!

She wore a black/white top and a black skirt. Her hair was beautiful resting on her back and reflecting in the sun. She was walking across the square (?)with the wife of the President Fischer in deep conversation. About half way she looked up to the people around. A true queen. Nothing rushed. She was taking in everything with interest. (I'm not good with the words, sorry).

I have some pictures but can't upload them until I get to my computer at home ;( ...will do later.
Thanks for the info! It's always great to get little nuggets of information from people who were there!

He has really grown up. Not a baby any longer but a little boy :)

I can´t see picture of Hashem, any body can upload it? Thank´s

Thank´s Asturiana!!!:flowers:

Today Queen Rania looks nice but bad shoes.

Back
Top Bottom