Official visit to France, Slovenia & Austria: April 5-10, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vienna - Bilateral issues were forced into the background on Wednesday as Jordan's King Abdullah II and his Austrian hosts focused on the situation in the Middle East during the king's one-day visit to Vienna. Austria would renew its efforts in helping to bring about "fair and just peace that was advantageous for both sides" in the Middle East, President Heinz Fischer said after meeting with Abdullah.
Middle East tops agenda of King Abdullah's visit to Austria : Middle East World

Thanks a lot for the great picture!:flowers:
Queen Rania looked much better today. I really liked the jacket of the lady behind Her Majesty.

Thank´s pumkin pie for pic!:flowers:

I thought that Queen Rania had more events today, I hope see her tomorrow.

my pictures from this afternoon aren't that good in quality. ;( buhuu
I'll just link to this one.
Thank you for taking the time and effort to post your photo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Rania of Jordan is framed by bodyguards as King Abdullah II of Jordan and Austrian President Heinz Fischer (both out of camera range) take part on a 30th anniversary celebration of Austria' special forces police unit COBRA on April, 9, 2008 in Wiener Neustadt some 40 kilometers south of Vienna.
Queen Rania
King Abdullah 1 ** King Abdullah 2

I don't like this outfit, it is not a good co-ordinate. Brown, gray and white together like this is not so good. Her outfit earlier was so nice. What went wrong, even a smart coat in a light colour like the blue coat in France with nice shoes and bag would be better than this. She needs colour and co-ordinate more.

Do you mind telling us a little bit about what she said, lilou? So far I have been unable to come across a transcript.

Thanks.

I didn't like the outfit from yesterday's brief trip to Slovenia but she looks lovely in the photos from Austria. The outfit is very stylish and elegant.
There's a transcript of her speech at the sorbonne on her official website Rania Al Abdullah Queen of Jordan Official Web Site It's in the press section, you'll have to look at the speeches, it is one of the most recent they have uploaded.

April 9, 2008 - Vienna, articles and photos from Petra

King, Austrian President hold talks

King and President Fischer highlighted keenness to boost the bilateral ties in the various domains. King expressed appreciation for Austria for taking part in purchasing part of Jordan’s debt for Paris Club.

Talks between the two leaders focused on the latest developments of the peace process as well as efforts being exerted to help Palestinians and Israelis go forward in the negotiations to reach the just and everlasting agreement and establish the viable independent Palestinian state. Petra
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

King, Austrian Chancellor hold talks

Vienna, April 9 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II and Austrian Chancellor Dr. Alfred Gusenbauer affirmed their determination to work together to enhance cooperation between Jordan and Austria and to boost partnership between the two countries in economic and political areas.

During the talks between His Majesty and the Austrian Chancellor on Wednesday in Vienna, the two sides discussed mechanisms to activate bilateral relations in addition to the conditions prevailing in the Middle East.

His Majesty pointed to possibilities for the development of cooperation between Jordan and Austria, affirming the opportunities to build on these relationships in the light of the visit that the Austrian president will pay to Jordan end of this year. Petra Part 2 of article
Photo

King Meets I.A.E.A.’s Mohammed Baradei

Vienna, April 9 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Wednesday met with International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director General Dr. Mohamed ElBaradei in Vienna in the presence of Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah. Petra
Photo

King Abdullah and Queen Rania attend Cobra Forces' Anniversary celebration

Photo 1
Photo 2

A video link about the vistit to Austria.

derStandard.at along the right hand colum (second pic from top) you will see a picture of Queen Rania and King Abdullah - click it - now a website will open including the video on the left hand side - click "play"!

Thank´s asturiana!!

King, Queen Return home

Amman, April 10 (Petra)—Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania Al Abdullah returned home following a several-day European tour that included France, Slovenia and Austria.

News

05-04-2008 France Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah and French First Lady Carla Bruni at a dinner

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
PPE

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for photos!:flowers::flowers:
It seems that both Queen Rania and Madame Sarkozy truly enjoyed communicating with each other. However, it is sad that we can not see the outfits.

Thanks for the photos and videos. Carla and Rania looked like they got along quite well. I think they've met before.

Several off-topic posts have been deleted.
This thread is not the place for a discussion on Carla Bruni.

wow awesome pics..i´m so sorry that i was not in vienna during ranias visit..grrr
thanx for the pictures

Back
Top Bottom