Magazine Covers & Photoshoots of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right

Yes, you are right, but not only Queen Rania has time form pictures. All royal have enough time to be in front a camara .... do you know some one that haven't it?
Sol

Queen Rania: Interviews, Speeches

Yahala magazine cover

Attachments

• cover_sept.jpg
    cover_sept.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,068
Last edited:
HOLA! cover February 2005

Attachments

• ho3158ampli.jpeg
    ho3158ampli.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 512

Attachments

• ´gg.JPG
    ´gg.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 1,318
  • Dibujo.JPG
    Dibujo.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,150
  • COVER_235_01.jpg_200_-1.jpg
    COVER_235_01.jpg_200_-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,065
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks salma for the pix, are these pictures new? I mean taken after birth of Prince Hashem?

elizahawthorne said:
Thanks salma for the pix, are these pictures new? I mean taken after birth of Prince Hashem?

No Eliza these pics are of 2002.

thanks

..for the very nice covers...she looks perfect...grrr.missed this newsweek issue:bang:
thnkx
nylonluva

Point de Vue

Rania and Abdullah are on the cover of the November 15-21 issue of Point de Vue magazine, or No. 3043. (www.pointdevue.fr) Interesting stuff.

Yes... thats true ...... :) wonderful picture for QR at the royal palace in Aqaba :) :)
thank you jordan ..... :flowers:

Thanks for this article, it's a very good overview of her extensive work.

thanks. Nice pics.:rolleyes: I love the first one, I think that was @their summer palace.

Iam absolutly taken by all pictures....

Here are the Harper's Bazaar photos. They are from the British edition March 2008. The interview that goes with it is worth a read as well, if people can track down the magazine

Photos

Of course she does. She has lots of help with hair and make up, beautiful clothes, good camera angles like all ladies who are in these magazines :rolleyes: I see her close up and she is not like this except very thin.

Yamamah, you've seen her close-up? Is she as beautiful in person? How tall is she? Tell us more please...:)

Back
Top Bottom