Magazine Covers & Photoshoots of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone has the american vogue with Michelle Obama?
On the cover there is also the name of Queen Rania under Super Powers --> Link

it's the March edition (at least in Europe not yet available)

Yes asturiana I know, I´ve it.:flowers:

Only one page talking abour her style.

A whole page about Rania's style and nothing about her great humanitarian work?I wonder why :rolleyes:

You´re welcome Asturiana. Iakynthi is beacuse Pdv this weeks write about the style of differents women: Rania, Letizia, Michelle Obama...

Ok then!Thanks,Salma!Because I wouldn't like the idea of the media "getting stuck" to Rania's beauty and style,like these are the only things she cares for.It wouldn't be fair.

AMAZING! Just Amazing! Thanks a lot. Me and some others here , in this forum, we had the question how she could not feel cold in Norway with the specific outfit, I had thought the same thing that journalist writes at the end : Rania burns from within. I really believe it.

Adamari,thank you soooo much for the Vogue interview and PdV photos :flowers: Keep us updated ;) I enjoyed the interview all the way.Two things that surprised me:1).Rania's friendship with Murdoch's wife and 2).the fact that Arab men are annoyed much more than Arab women by her western style.Every line of the interview was interesting,of course!One more time,thank you :)

Thank you very much, Adamari. Very interesting interesting article. Haven't seen the picture from second link. Beautiful picture, but I don't like the blouse.

It's true,it's the first time I see the last link with the various jackets as well and I loved all of them.They are so stylish!

The US Vogue magazine with the article inside about Queen Rania looks interesting. Thank you for posting it, Adamari.:)

Jordan can you traslate her interview? Thank´s

thanks for posting vogue interview. i think it was a mess though, it didnt flow well to me. it goes from her style then theyr trying to sound serious with the causes, compare her to michele obama, then back to little descriptions of her style again. maby vogue can do better with just one topic but not the other. :rolleyes: it would be nicer to have articles about queen rania be more about importance stuff. :ermm:

I think the picture on the cover of Heya magazine makes her look older. I hate the shirt she is wearing in the Vogue picture

I think the picture on the cover of Heya magazine makes her look older. I hate the shirt she is wearing in the Vogue picture

Yes, I agree, bad shirt and old-fashioned, it reminds me of 80's trends.

thanks Adamari for sharing:flowers:
nothing new,just same talk we hear over and over,but the most thing attracted me here and i don't want to start any discussion about relegion or anythigs else,but just notice:the sentence: "she is an unveiled woman in a muslim world" got the impression that unveiled women in muslim world is an exception,or unusual or have a big problems because of that in thier countries wich is absolutely totally wrong,they are giving a false,very false picture and impression to thier readers,moreover QRania is not the first or the only unveiled muslim royals lady,with all respect to the queen there was unveiled royals ladies before even she was born;princesses and queens from Iran,from Egypt,Morocco and even Jordan...
sorry i just found how much they are ignorant after all the big debates about the muslim world lately frustrating.

a friend of mine once said Rania and Abdullah were like the Ken and Barbie of the Arab world, all packaged and processed to appeal to the masses in the American way. My friend is American

that's right,they really like to deal with everythings in the American way,the couple is too much in love with the american style.

Thanks a lot for posting the interview of Queen Rania in Vogue magazine.... I really love her pic and her shirt...... and THANKS also for the beautiful cover of Hia Magazine.... love it !!!!

that's right,they really like to deal with everythings in the American way,the couple is too much in love with the american style.
Add the bulk of the Arab World to that statement.

Arabs from the Gulf, to Morocco, to Egypt are constantly "copying" American style.

I agree with Chelsea; I don´t like Vogue pic and her shirt.

Back
Top Bottom