Magazine Covers & Photoshoots of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She is maybe 167 or 168cm tall, very, very thin and no, she look better in her pictures than in real life. She has very deep set eyes, funny nose, long jawline and wearing a lot, a lot of make up, very thick foundation make up and lots of eye makeup but she look good in her photos.

Thanks Yamamah! Funny, I always thought she had beautiful eyes and a really nice nose... I guess she's just very photogenic. :flowers:

Yamamah, don't worry... I understand what you saying... thanks for sharing! :angel:

Here are the Harper's Bazaar photos. They are from the British edition March 2008. The interview that goes with it is worth a read as well, if people can track down the magazine

Photos
Thanks a lot jroneida :flowers:. Pictures are absolutely beautiful :w00t:.

"Her eyes are deep set "
THAT'S WAS I MEANT WHEN I SAID I DON'T LIKE HER EYES)

I Think This Is The Best Part Of Being A Queen That She Adores;being Photographed By Foreign Magazines!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for scanning & sharing the pictures, She looks lovely, very nice portraits.She looks lovely in the yellow dress, I also like the pose, very grand very royal yet reminds me of a very proffesional model. The second picture is very typical very normal shot which is common.
The third shot reminds me of a picture of her taken a few years back in a gold Elie Saab dress walking down stairs, is it taken in the same area? The last picture is one of my Fav's:)
Her outfit choices were very well selected, I love the black coat dress & the green Elie Saab. I wouldve like to see just one black outfit instead of two but the picture were to nice to get bothered by that:D

Thanks Jroneida!!! Picture are amazing! I love Elie Saab dress.

The Elie Saab dress is beautiful

She is about 168cm, I am 175cm, she was wearing very high heels, I was wearing flat shoes and she was not taller than me!

I am myself 169cm. She was taller than me (wearing also high heels).

Whatever you say Veram98, you obviously know better than me! Each to his or her own opinion.

Last edited:
Please lets all get back on topic, this is a picture thread. Further off topic posts will be removed without notice. If you would like to carry on the height discussion please do it in this thread Heights of royals

Thanks

Here are the Harper's Bazaar photos. They are from the British edition March 2008. The interview that goes with it is worth a read as well, if people can track down the magazine

Photos

Amazing Pictures!!! Thanks Jroneida!!!:flowers:

She look's beatiful.
Thank you for the pics jroneida.

Photos

You are wonderful!:flowers::flowers: Great pics!!!:wub:
Thanks for sharing!:flowers:

Super beautiful pictures! Rania is one and only both in beauty and personality. She is amazing combination.
Anyone who saw her in person has anything to say about her beaming smile? What? Also a trick of photographers?

Super beautiful pictures! Rania is one and only both in beauty and personality. She is amazing combination.
Anyone who saw her in person has anything to say about her beaming smile? What? Also a trick of photographers?
I agree with you Gudiva .... i want also to thank jordonia for the wonderful piics :flowers::flowers:

She is also more immersed into serious aspects of her role now, has more children and there is more that she is responsible for in the extended family than when she started out. She is probably more tired and forcing herself on some days just as some of us do when we need to be in the public on tired days.

Thank you for scanning & sharing the pictures, She looks lovely, very nice portraits.She looks lovely in the yellow dress, I also like the pose, very grand very royal yet reminds me of a very proffesional model. The second picture is very typical very normal shot which is common.
The third shot reminds me of a picture of her taken a few years back in a gold Elie Saab dress walking down stairs, is it taken in the same area? The last picture is one of my Fav's:)
Her outfit choices were very well selected, I love the black coat dress & the green Elie Saab. I wouldve like to see just one black outfit instead of two but the picture were to nice to get bothered by that:D

Dazzling, do you have this photo with QR wearing a gold Elie Saab? Could you post it, please? I think I have not seen this photo, I 'd like to see it.:flowers:

Dazzling, do you have this photo with QR wearing a gold Elie Saab? Could you post it, please? I think I have not seen this photo, I 'd like to see it.:flowers:

This is the dress. Check this post for a picture of her wearing it in photoshot I was referring too

thanks Veram98:flowers:
she looks beautiful,anyone have the magazine?what they talk about?

I think she is looking quite masculine in this picture. It reminds me of a picture she had taken a few years ago. She has quite heavy features which can look quite hard at times. For me, this isn't her most flattering angle and makes her look older.

It is a Mario Testino photo (as it is noted on the cover)

Veram 98,
Thanks a lot for the photo!:flowers:
Queen Rania looked stunning in a European way. The white dress is both simple and elegant. The jewellery and hairstyle matched the overall image well.
I miss those times, when she wore magnificent creations by Ellie Saab that accentuated her individuality. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom